Once again i got suspended for 5000 days

Malaysia
I got suspended again for 5000 days in cashnhits. This time i got suspended because i accidetally click wrong image verification when i try to login. 2 times i make a mistake make it block me to login. Hmm i still not send support ticket i hope i can get back again my account. Next time i should be careful when click verification image.
Those verification images you have to do when you log in there drive me crazy. They're all terribly small, and they have some weird descriptions for some of them. I'm a native English speaker and I've had to really think about a couple of them when I was logging in. I hope you're able to get the suspension lifted again. The admins seem to be pretty reasonable. I don't remember what you said the issue was when you were suspended the first time... was that because of a problem with the images, too?
@MrGhost (550)
You rather quit the site.
No I will not quit from this site. It a legit site. The admin of cashnhit is honest admin. I get pay before this. Now admin fix my account and I can login again.
@Angelpink (4023)
Hi Aka ! Oh sad for this , 5000 days that means nearly 2 years ? Wow too long ! Never mind , don't worry something happen for a reason , might there is more beautiful things coming in your way . Internet world is so huge , there are lots and lots of online earnings , just be patient , you can have one or two in time destined for you.
5000 days are not 2 years, its more than 15 years. I think it would be 500 days. 5000 days means you are debarred from the site.
Yes it say 5000 days. It near 14 years to wait. No i will not wait. I will try to send support ticket to get back my account. Hmm i'm not sure if cashnhits still can stay for 14 years.
@Kmz059 (656)
Oh no 5000 days? that is too long. Well I guess try to email them and tell waht just happened. I don't know that site but I think your working hard to have a money. So I were you try to email them and tell what happened.
kmz do not worry right now I get back my account and I can login again in cashnhits. Admin fix my account.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
I tried out this site and personally don't find it worth the time and effort, maybe it's a sign to move on to better sites? I mean if they are going to suspend you for something so stupid because you accidently type a wrong letter or number. Everyone does that at times
Anybody could type in a wrong verification image. I do it myself at times because it is hard to tell all the letters because they are small and stuck together but sometimes I get the image right. I think the site is scam and I would quit forever because 5000 day suspension is crazy.
I still cannot say it is scam because it always pay member. I want to contact support to get back my account. If i get back my account maybe i want to say something to the admin in the forum about this problem.
@Raine38 (9117)
I am not familiar with cashnhits but suspension for 5,000 days? Wow, that's a bit extreme for me. I didn't know that wrong login like that would warrant suspension for that long. Maybe that is indeed very grave for that.
Yeah 5000 days. Sounds crazy but that happen when we make some mistake in there.
@nitinnair89 (2895)
Sad. Aka i am really starting to worry not. Is your eye sight affected? Because the images they provide are really small. Take care. I hope you will get your account back.
Yes it is small. I confused with some image. My eyes sight also a little bit dim.
@Keynote (399)
hope after sending this ticket to support lift your ban. They should not ban people/members just like that. It is not good for Site as well as members.
Before this it dont have verification image when we login. Verification image is only make a problem.