Nerves....

How do you tell people they are getting on your nerves? I am easy to speak to people so I just say leave me the hell alone because I don't want to be bothered. I know it hurts sometimes but,there is no way to get around it. I like being real when ever possible and that is it for me. I am here feeling good and making my mind busy.
Just say what you just said. Leave me the hell alone. You're getting on my last nerve! . That's all ya gotta do.
I hear that girl friend. open up and let it out.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
I ignore. I feel as if saying anything to them is going to take up too much of my energy. So i just always ignore them until they notice I am ignoring them. They will eventually stop.
That could be a very long time for sure. I hope it gets better for you soon.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
Well for me, when I start to ignore everybody knows. The second I start to ignore someone, it is noticeable. It stands up greatly.
@911Ricki (13602)
I usually tell them, most people can tell. I get annoyed very easily, and my friend says my body language and face says it all.
I normally tell them that they are getting on my nerves just the way that you've done here. I will tell someone that they are getting on my nerves very, very bluntly. The reason that I tend to be this way is because of the fact that I have found when I beat around the bush with something like that, a person won't give me any kind of space at all and they will just continue to grate on my nerves.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
It depends on the situation. In a public space, especially, if I only have to spend some minutes with that person, and I don't even know them, I'd rather just keep quiet...because I don't wanna cause a scandal. But if something's really bothering me, and it's not just my stupid pet peeve, and I have to bear with the person for a lot of time, usually I'd tell them (unless I could get in trouble for that).
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
I just walk away and ignore those types, they usually get the picture.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well as long as that works for you, ai guess you don't even worry about another way to say it...If that works for you, If its not broken don't try to fix it....
It depends how nervous i am :) If i had a hard day i just tell them to leave me alone because i won't respond for what it'll come out of my mouth. If i am calm i just ignore them :)