Having issues with my banners

Mexico
For the last 4 days I have been working very hard to make my mylot banner clickable. I know I have to insert my ref. link but I am not sure where to go with it . And how do I know when I post it, that it will bring people to mylot under my referal ?
i really have no idea about this blackrusty , i am a new bee but even i will love to know about this thing that will definitely help me in future
• Mexico
well i am new here to less then a month still working it myself but i am sure after i have pulled out my last hair i will figure it out
hehehehe hope you do figure it out, but someone will help you before that i bet.
@Bluedoll (17075)
Yes, please let us know how you are progressing blackrusty if possible with more specifics in order to get this problem resolved. You will in time figure it out.
we got the same problem I was been taught by my daughter how to do it. But I forgot so I of doing.
• Mexico
ok well time to call the daughter this is killing me thanks for the reply