Hard To Get Around

@MoonGypsy (4613)
i am sitting with my legs propped up in the library, waiting for my son to finish his test. we had to climb up two flights of stairs, as there is no elevator to get to the second floor where the test is. i had to go up those stairs one by one and it was very painful even with my boot cast on. sigh. after he gets out...time to walk down those flights of stairs and to the bus stop. i don't think i will be able to make it on these crutches. i think we will have to take a cab back home. i can't wait to get back to normal. it's so hard getting around.
When I broke my foot I was not about to go to the hospital. I used a chair to push my way around the house. when I was not walking I was sitting with that foot on the back of the chair in the air.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i know right! that's what i would be doing right now, if not for my son's test. well, i do have it propped up on one of the chairs here. so, it's not that bad. can't wait to go home and take my meds. i feel so handicap.
As much as i hate doctors and hospitals i would go to one if i hurt or broke my foot. I would go because then they can give me what i need to heal faster easier and better tho like i said i do not like doctors or hospitals.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
you and me both, but it's like you said...i have to get rid of this pain life with this foot.
Climb the stairs is always tiring for everyone especially for woman in heels. Even though not wearing heels it still tiring and painful to climb up 2 flight of stairs if we don't have much exercise like running or walking. They said that using stair is better and healthier than elevator, yeah it is if you not walking or moving your legs much. it's for them who spent 1/2 day sitting on desk and there is no way to burn our the fat.
@wolfie34 (26793)
At least you managed it, you should be proud of yourself for that achievement, against all odds you still managed to climb up two flights of stairs, I bet you never thought you'd be able to do that! I think you are getting more used to the crutches too which is a help, hopefully not long now!
@redredrose (1107)
I am sorry about your foot and the pain of climbing those stairs. I had a cast on once and had to go upstairs one by one as well so i know how you feel. I hope you get to feeling better soon and the foot heals fast. Even tho i don't like doctors unlike gifts if my foot was broken i would go to a doctor so i can get what i need to heal it faster and better.