Man killed in supermarket car park

So sad... a man was beaten to death in our local supermarket car park at the weekend. He was on his way home from a night out with friends when he was attacked. I didn't know him well, but I had chatted to him many times in our local pub. He was a lovely man, in his 30s, with a wife and young child. I struggle to understand why this has happened. He wasn't the type to get into fights, I don't for one moment believe he invited any trouble. I hope the disgusting animals are caught and made to suffer, because his family will suffer for the rest of their lives over this senseless killing.
That is so incredibly sad especially that the man had a wife and a young child. I will never in my life be able to understand the reason that these kinds of senseless killings occur. However, though I don't think that it is acceptable, this does seem to be something that is more common with the depressed economic state because people are doing anything that they can to try to get money and it doesn't matter to these criminals whether this is something that is illegal or not.
@doroffee (4233)
• Hungary
Oh, there are jerks who love picking up fights and find satisfaction in beating up people. It's really sad, especially if the guy beaten up is such a nice person, who is a great father and husband. All my thoughts are with his family.
@jenny1015 (13394)
Wasn't there a CCTV that was able to record what has happened? I am sure it would be helpful if there was a footage taken.
That is terrible news for the family tonight. I hope and pray they find the killer to give the family some relief I hate reading stuff like this is is so sad.
@mariaperalta (19097)
• Mexico
So sorry to hear that, It happens alot here in Mexico. Where did this happen?
Oh that is so sad such a crime and leaving behind a family, I hope they catch whoever did this as well.