Khloe kardasian

I think this sister is the most in love out of all the girls. I think her relationship is a great one at that. she is also the smart one who is telling it like it is all the time. I like seeing her on the show and watching how she loves her husband. I am so glad her life has been so positive so far. The good thing is her husband has never disgraced her with another woman either.
@doroffee (4233)
• Hungary
I'm not a fan of the Kardashians, I think their TV shows are trashy, and they are undeservedly famous. But out of the sisters, I like Khloe the most. She seems the realest and the most likeable (Kourtney and Kim just seem too shallow and too full of themselves). She seems the smartest, too.
@sid556 (31018)
Like PQ , I have only seen their show a handful of times. Bruce Jenner was the only one in the picture that was famed for his own talent and he just seemed to be a part of the background. Other than being pretty...not sure what these girls are famous for. So Kloe wasn't the one married to the drunk guy?
I don't keep up with the Kardasians. I don't have cable anymoymre, but I didn't watch them when I could. When I have seen them years ago, they seemed like spoiled little rich girls who happen to be daughters of a billionare dad.