eva

beautiful woman - sexy in that dress.
I sure miss seeing her on desperate housewives. I almost cried during the last show. I love eva so much and she is such a beautiful woman as well. She looks so good in all her outfits as well. I was very upset to hear about her man cheating on her too. What could he be thinking with a bomb shell like this at home. He lost out big time..
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Oh, I loved Desperate Housewives as well. And Eva IS a really beautiful woman., I also like that she embraces her heritage so much and so nicely.
I don't watch desperate housewife too often but I also love Eva. You are right everything on her is fit her. May be her man feel insecure because Eva is too way perfect for him hmm but he is so stupid for cheating on her, his new woman I am sure not as gorgeous as Eva
desperate housewives is really a good show, but you should not take it to your heart afterall that is just a show and every thing is scripted , but i agree with you she is good in all her outfits and a nice women as well.