Your friend dating your parent

Would it upset you if one of your friends were to date one of your parents? I am not sure what I would do but,I know I would not speak to that friend ever again. I would not like any of my friends to date my mother. none.
@srisahara (4155)
Hello friend don,t you reveal your angry to your friend only, maybe he does not mistake. it is a good idea if you ask to your mother why she date with your friend? Two persons that go together maybe means both of them want this dating...Try to fair to your friend before you judge him...
I am not in this situation at all. I was just asking the question to see what other felt.
@jiiiiin (569)
I think thats disrespecting. Friends should know what we would feel if they do date our parents.
That is very true and I would hope no one would suffer that kind of pain.
@asliah (11149)
oh my,for me its a kind of an awkward when i see or when i find out that,its really not good not just for me but even to other people who can see them that your friend dating your mother,its not good in the eyes of other people.
Now that I'm an adult, I really don't think that there would be anything that would be wrong with my mother dating one of my friends. However, I also know that this would never be something that she would do. You see, I've gotten to a point in my life where I have friends that are younger than me and I have friends that are close to the same age as my mother is. This is the main reason that I wouldn't be upset if my mother were to decide to date one of my friends. At least if they did have a lasting relationship I would know that I would be able to get along with my step-father.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
It would be really weird. I mean, I don't even understand young girls dating guys who are that much older than them. I mean, I'm 23, my dad has just turned 60. So... I mean, I can imagine a mature 23-year old with maybe a 45-year old guy, even, but with a 60-year old... then there is some kind of problem. And it would be even weirder the other way round (my mom is 56). Also, it would be so gross and weird to see a friend of mine smooching my dad or mom.
@enelym001 (8333)
I wouldn't allow to. I would feel that the friend is disrespecting not only my parent - but also, our friendship. It feels like betrayal and taking advantage.
My friend dating one of my parents means I'm living amidst a very self centric environment where no one seems to care about my opinion. And what better alternative can I find in such a case than to run away from them as far as I can, NEVER to return.
It is worst happening if it is really experienced by someone. I am not exceptional too. It is a high chance to bring toxic relationship in one's life with the persons involved in the relationship.So hope better not to happen it in anyone's life.
I am also in your sort. I don't like this kind of dating. Lukily my parents as well as friends are not in this sort. It is really hard to tolerate this kind of incidents.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I know that everyone has the freedom to choose whatever they want but if it is with this scenario, I don't think I would ever see my friend the same way again. I sure wouldn't want any of them getting involved with my mom. Call me selfish, but I think RESPECT is the word that they need to know.
I will be speechless if (it's an "IF") my friend dating my dad. May be I will be angry but I don't know if it's right to be angry to them. I don't have problem with you and and old-couple but I think I will get heart attack if it happen to my parent