I am going to need to go back to the store.

last night I bought 5 tropicana fruit juices for $5 for 5 so that was a great sale. I don't drink this juice at all. Since adrain is always complaining about my sugar free crystal light and I got tired of him drinking so much of what he can't stand. I bought him 5 juices and then in walks kay and she takes one carton and puts it on the coffee table and drink,drink drink. then she finished the carton. shortly after that my nephew came in and they got another carton and put that one on the table and drank,drank,drank,then this morning I wake up and one more is missing and I then got dressed to leave. so,I went by the store to get my meat for dinner and got one more carton for adrian. I took that one to the bedroom. and put it on his side of the bed. I then told kay to leave adrain's juice alone. When I buy kay her koolaid jammers adrain does not touch them. He will leave them right there and I respect that. so,she should leave his juice too. I came in the kitchen again and said,leave adrain's jucie alone. she has company and I saw her pass that girl her second glass of juice. I refuse to work myself to a argument so,I am done with it now. I guess I can look for all my crystal light to be taken up. even though no one likes it no one wants water..
I would set ground rules on what is yours and if someone else drinks it they replace it. I know before Randy and I lived together I had roommates that would steal my stuff (mostly my food and drinks) and what I ended up doing was buy a small fridge and put it in my room. I also bought a lock for my room so nobody could enter. I also hid food in my closet. The sale is great and I am not sure why no one in your family drinks Crystal Light because I love those. Crystal Light is a great product and is healthy.
The problem is they are complaining about it not being sweet enough but they are going back and forth to get a glass because it beats drinking plain water. but,I buy lots of flavors because I never was able to drink plain water. I drink so much more if it is flavored.
@Blondie2222 (22736)
You should start labeling whats yours and whats hers then hopefully she won't touch anything that's not hers. But you would think she would ask before taking. At my place if we eat or drink anything that someone else buys we replace it and we ask first before doing so. Hopefully she will learn though.
Normally when I shop they both know what they like and what is theirs. I would not go as far as to label anything. If she continues to drink it all I will just leave it because I know once I make my container of crystal like he drinks more than me. I will just buy single serves next month and keep them for myself. he can go drink his juice or water.
@katsmeow1213 (29044)
Anytime things start going that fast around here, I stop buying it.
I can't not buy crystal likeI just might have to buy the singles an keep them out of the kitchen.
When it comes to the groceries and such that I buy for my home, I don't care who eats or drinks the things that I've bought because I like for a person to feel like my home is their home when they are here. This is just something that I learned from my mother when I was a child as our house was essentially the neighborhood Kool Aid house when I was a child. However, I also do have to say that it does make me upset when it seems that someone is hoarding the things that I have in the house so that they are able to consume all of it. I'm really looking forward to the annual Kool Aid sale at Krogers so that I will be able to stock up on Kool Aid again.
@sender621 (14956)
I think you are putting too much stress on yourself. You are taking care of other people's beverages needs. You should be looking out for your own. Buy what you like to drink and if other people in the household do not like it then they can just buy their own.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
I love tropicana fruit juice. I always drink it when I am home. No other juice I love to drink except tropicana. By the way, sorry to hear that. I think kay cannot resist to avoid the tropicana and won't drink it. It's a very good juice, the taste is awesome compared to other juices available in the market.
Its annoying when some people can't respect our stuff. I learn from my boyfriend about this matter. Even though we are so close and share many secret and stories of our life together we respect each other private stuff. I remember he said to me, yours is yours and mine is mine, if I give mine to your to be yours it's yours and I will tell you and ask you 1st if I want to touch or use yours even though it once was mine. I was like OK this is something new I have to deal with from today to the end of mylife because I found it's so cool and I really respect it. I am now will very upset and pissed off if someone touch my private stuff without asking me 1st.
@911Ricki (13602)
I actually perfer water, I use to drink some flavours of crystal light but now I find them so expensive. I like koolaid more in the summer time. I usually write my name all over it, not that stops them from drinking it. But when I measure it and there is more gone, that comes off my rent and my parents pay for it, usually its either my Dad, my sister or brother who will drink or eat something and say I didn't know it was yours.