I saw more clothing added to the sale.

sun dresses  - they look like this but have pretty colors for spring
http://www.shopprettygirl.com/ This is the store I was so longing to shop at but could not because I was so big. Now,I can go there and find almost anything and the prices are just right for my budget. I went down the shopping area going to the hospital and they put out more shirts for $1.99 and $1 I am thinking of all the stuff I could buy there. But,I also thought of putting my money on one of my bills. I checked my account for something and I am doing so good with the payment. I am due to pay $50 and I paid $70 so the bill is coming down so much faster. I just wonder how much of those shirts will be left if I pass up the sale now. I also past by regine's and they have cute sun dresses for $3 I bought 4 a few months back when I found them this price. The dresses are made like the picture with different patterns and summer colors. like blues,yellow,orange,and more. Some people think I shop a lot which is not true. I really could care less anyway I earn my own money. but,the prices I pay for stuff can't be beat. I plan to get some short sleeve shirts across the street for $2.99 each and put them under the dresses and wear them to church in the summer. I recently bought three shirts for $1.99 each and now they are up to $2.99 still a bargain for the cute colors they have. Do you have stores near you with prices like these? Would you pass up the chance to get pretty clothes for these prices. I know my shoes won't be this cheap. I can't tell the last time I bought shoes. I wear flip flops all summer long. now,I need shoes to go to church in.
You summer do talk about shopping a lot, but it's your money. Those are good prices, but we get what we pay for. What's the quality if what you buy. How do they hold up an the wash? I've bought Dollar Store clothes and they are just crap. They were cheap but not worth the money still. I like going to TJ Max and I want to say Macy's but its not Macy's. i cant think of the name. We have lots of high end stores in Bethlehem, and they have great clearance sales. I like Kholes too. I look for sales.
That store I couldn't think of is Belks. I got a beautiful scarf and gloves during the winter at Belks. I wore them yesterday and last night on my walk. These were on sale also. They aren't Walmart quality. These are plush. I love them.
Mostly when I want to shop I think about the fact that I do not have room in my closet or in my dressers. I do not have anything I want to get rid of either. Today I did buy a new spread for my bed, because I have been using the same one year around for a while. It was originally $54 and I got it for $25, and it is queen size.
I have some room in my dresser and in my shelf for my new clothes. I need a new quilt but I am getting a very good one so I will be saving up and looking for a great sale on them it will be bought from t j max.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I did check out this website last night when you told me what it was and I did see something that I was going to order..I am sure I shouldnd't because most of those clothes are for small people like you but I did see something in my size so I will be ordering it as soon as I get my CC back from my daugter.. Thank for the info..but I did not see anything for %1.00