Good!

Update to my earlier news story: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/cicero_man_charged_with_rape_m.html#incart_m-rpt-2 The guy who was arrested for raping a 10 year old and killing the mother got beat up in jail by another inmate! I say good.. too bad they didn't do more than just beat him up though.. unfortunately he's still alive and is now getting more protection, ugh! I say anyone guilty of a violent crime like rape or murder should all be thrown together in the same room and let them kill and torture each other to death till the end of time! That would sure save the tax payers a ton of money, wouldn't it?
hi Katsmeow there is one thing that even wicked convicts will nmt stand for and thats a rapist. I have heard this happen before that a group of tough inmates will grab the rapist and beat the tar ou t of him. Too bad as you said they did not go far enough.lol. I love your idea of putting people guilty of violent crimes into one room and letting them have a go at each other. sure would save a lot of money .
Yes that is true.. they can't stand rapists.. and good, because neither can I!
@sid556 (31005)
thats pretty much how I think too, Kats. I've always said they all should be on an island in the middle of the ocean with no means of escape to do whatever to each other. Oh and the cost to us should be minimal...no cable tv, internet, gym room, etc.
Sounds like a good plan.
It annoys me that people like this get to exist. They get cable television, health care, and worst of all, law abiding citizens pay for it. It would be great if they could all just solve the problem by getting rid of each other. Some things a person doesn't come back from. I mean they commit a certain crime and I can't see them changing. And rape is one of them.
I agree. I had a great idea the other day. We should use those convicts who can't be rehabilitated for all our research and experimental purposes. You know? Inject them with AIDS to try to find a cure, or spray hairspray in their eyes instead of a poor defenseless rabbit.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I am ot surprised and most crininbals do not like a rapist or child molester. I am surprised thsat the gusards did not turn their backs whilst he was killed from inmates beating him. It is not Christian but I am not sorry that he got beaten at all
I'm not either.. he deserved it. If I were a guard I would have turned my back.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I´m so divided over issues like this. On the one hand I think that allowing them to kill and torture each other would be too good for them, but on the other I can´t help but remember that our justice system isn´t infallible. I suppose I´d be up for it if there was some way of determining in every single case that the guilty party was truly guilty, and also unwilling or incapable of change. We all think we´d do a better job of governance, but at the end of the day I think I´m quite glad I´m not responsible for such difficult decisions as to what to do with headcases like this one.
Yes I had that thought as well.. there are many innocent people who've been jailed, as well as many guilty people who've gotten off on a stupid technicality or the injustice of our justice system. But the truly guilty deserve nothing more than torture for the rest of their lives!
@4ofmyown (1119)
I have a feeling he will eventually get what is coming to him in prison once the other inmates find out what he is in for...I have heard they don't take too kindly to people who are child predators.