There might be delay but-------

One can cheat others, kill someone, commit crime and escape from eyes of law here; but he can never cheat the Supreme judge sitting high above there; in His court there might be some delay; but there is justice always. Read this story, Bitti Mohanty is the son of a big man; he raped a German tourist in 2006; was jailed for 7 years but he came out on parole, absconded; with help of some persons changed his identity; studied in colleges, taught in a college and finally working in State Bank of Travancore as officer; now he is caught arrested in Kerala; India; investigations are going on; he will have to face consequences. Bitti Mohanty turned Raghav Rajan, a bank official with the help of fake passport and voter ID card. Moreover, Bitti produced fake school leaving and degree certificates to get an MBA degree. In fact, Bitti voted during 2009 general elections in Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh through a voter ID card that he had obtained from the local taluk office. Full story at: http://news.oneindia.in/2013/03/11/german-raped-father-refuses-to-identify-bitti-mohanty-1168756.html?utm_source=Daily-Newsletter&utm_medium=Email-Newsletter&utm_campaign=11032013 http://news.oneindia.in/2013/03/12/bitti-or-raghav-rajan-dna-test-to-confirm-identity-1169646.html [b]Do you agree with me on my saying, there might be delay but one day there will be justice done by the Judge above; none else than the Almighty; whom we call by different names. Please respond and share your experience. [/b] Thanks in advance. Professor Dr. B.Saraf. PhD. Cheers have a lucky day ahead. March 16th 2013. [i][/i]
@GajaGamini (1067)
Yes, you are right there would be delay but there is justice but unfortunately it does not happen with everyone. There are many who escape and there are who are waiting for verdict and justice.
Welcome thanks for views.
Thank you for the nice discussion and sharing news and your thoughts.
@tigeraunt (6331)
hello professor, have read stories such as these and yes, justice comes in the end. i even have read one becoming a pastor in church and nobody ever knew his past. i believe that everyone answers to God in the end. ann
Honey Thanks for your views
I wish that this was always the way that things would work out when an individual is running from the law but there have been some cases where someone has run from the law and they are never caught for the crime that they've committed. I mean the main thing that I can think of is the fact that there are so many murders that occur here that will always remained unsolved. Those individuals that committed those crimes were able to get away from the punishment that they were supposed to have gotten for their crimes.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are absolutely right. I read a story. There are many people in the world who are very bad and always do evil deeds. they can escape from the court of human beings but he can not escape from the court of all mighty. God always keeps the account of everyone about his bad and good deeds. Everyone gets punishment according to his karma. Our good and bad deeds follow us like our shadow.
Yes prof, no matter what you do in life, how you do it, the way you maneuver people, you can only play on people's intelligence for a while but for the judge above who is the all knowing, you can't.
I do agree with you. people do lots of things, they are afraid of others to not see them or understand what they do but they always forget the main one, who sees and hears eveything all time and is our witness and the best judgement. I do not know if Indian laws can do perfect justice as all what we see is just that people here do whatever they want and they just by giving some money they cover and solve things by their lawyers.... but I am sure ,I mean that is the only hope remains for kind of people like me, that we keep eyes on God and his justice. it will have delay but when it will happen, we will get know how fair justice he does.
@keixarie (186)
of course Prof.. some people might not believe in God but I know and we know what karma is... or should I say. "what you reap is what you sow".. Galatians 6:7 I missed MyLot! :) Have a blessed day!
@jenny1015 (13389)
I certainly believe in that, Professor! That is how I tell my kids. I may be not always beside them and they do a lot of crazy stuff. I may not know about them but they are sure liable to the One who sees everything and knows every single little thought.