Most of the food i eat can cause pimples...

@lady1993 (14015)
I just read from yahoo that diet soda, sugar, dairy, bread (wheat,flour) can cause break outs... And i eat bread and milk and cheese almost daily. I can't really stop myself since i love eating them, but they also gave some acne -fighting foods.. like avocados, kale, walnuts (or other nuts), wild salmon, and blueberries.... which i never eat- except for the nuts..
Well don't stop eating what you like. Life is too short. There are ways to get rid of the pimples. Drinking water helps too.
@lady1993 (14015)
Yeah, that is the only way i can avoid it.. I shall drink lots and lots of water to clean my body of the bad stuff i am eating. i can't eat these stuff when i am old anyway.
That's a good idea.
@elsino91 (443)
• Poland
yes you should try to stick to fruits and vegetables, foods that are low in sugar or fat. Also, try not to touch your face as much as this makes it oily and dirty and that can cause the spread of bacteria. Wash your face often too, find a good cleansing product to wash your face with. If you can't seem to give up on the sweet products at least try to restrict them as much as you can.
@lady1993 (14015)
YEs, that is what i want to do, avoid touching my face, but it has been a habit of mine already. But i also read that one should just wash the face 2-3 times o else it would lose needed moisture.
@neelia27 (896)
eating healthy is the best way to avoid breakouts.. and moderation is also a factor.. once in a while we can eat anything we want but if we eat it or take it everyday that's the time we can have problems with our health.. like the bread and cheese we can alternate it if we really want to avoid breakouts.. lots of fruits and veggies plus water and you will have a glowing skin..
@lady1993 (14015)
Yes, that is what most people suggest too. If only fruits were cheap. GOod thing we also have some fruits and lots of vegetables in our garden. I am thinking of telling my mm to let me eat just vegetables too.
• South Korea
I really really love bread, and I just cant help eating it with cheese..yummm I also read once that your diet is not the cause of your acne, but your hormones! but I guess those food that we ate affect our hormones specially dairy products.. not sure though, I just read about it. I am also very tired of acne everytime the other goes away here comes the new one, so I finally decided to do the best that I can..haha I started not drinking milk for a while now,coffee and yes dairy products.. well if I really want when my husband is drinking coffee or milk I will have a zip o two... haha I do believe it really helps a lot. before whenever I come to work I just drink coffee all day, Im not really addicted to coffee maybe 4 cups a day, I change it to water.. and now my confidence is back, honestly I cant even recognize that it is my face again when I look on the mirror.. but I am left with scars though but its ok they are faiding really fast.. So for me you should really listen to what your body is saying..
@lady1993 (14015)
So are you suggesting that i drink coffee rather than milk? i am not really fond f coffee.. but then what can it do for the body? Can it prevent acne? I am trying to drink more glasses of water now and eating fruits daily, i hope it works.
I dont know if foods cause pimples but it is known that almost all girls and guys have the pimples at puberty, because of hormonal changes,it is better to avoid oily food
@lady1993 (14015)
i did hear from experts and doctors that oily food does not really cause pimples.. i forgot what was the reason. i guess it just depends on you hormones.. and i am a bit old now too.. But i still get pimples.
@nishant5n (1067)
So you read it and now you know that those types of food can cause acne. But there is a "can" there, right? anyone can get concerned after reading such information, especially with such dietary habits, but since you have been eating those delicious stuffs, have you ever had any problems with pimples? I guess, NO; right?
@lady1993 (14015)
I have alway had problems with pimples.. since i have oily skin and my pores are quite huge too..and our place is very dusty.. so it is the perfect environment and circumstance to have pimples.
When you get tired of your face looking like that you will cut down on the foods you love. I have what the doctor calls a stress rash. my entire face breaks out in such terrible dry patches. I can only keep it down by not stressing out over stuff. so,for like a whole week this month my face was clear. it looked so nice and smooth. so,I am working hard not to let anything stress me out. I don't want my face like that in the summer time no freaking way.
@lady1993 (14015)
I hear stress can also cause pimples.. it is hard for me to avoid stress though since it is part of my everyday life.. I go to school and everything, so i need to stay up late doing homework and programming.