I am so sleepy but I promised a friend to have coffee today!

I was out the whole night with friends and colleagues at work. Now I have to have coffee with another friend who just arrived from the US. That is in 30 minutes. Then I have to run back here in my flat to clean it because I am going to be busy from tomorrow on, thus, I won't have time anymore for at least two weeks. It's been almost a month since I had this tidied up. At 8pm I am having with dinner with another friend. I will be dead by then. It is so funny how my friends are. They are not close to each other but me. It widens my world to have this kind of friends but when it comes to times like this, it becomes like work.lol
@jenny1015 (13389)
Wow! Such busy day you got there! You seem to be popular with your group of friends. Well, maybe you ought to have some time out with them one in a while.
@Raine38 (9193)
Oh I would love to spend time like that with my friends. Unfortunately, I couldn't because I am thousands of miles away from most of them. And now, I am stuck at home and wouldn't be busy until fall. I know it would take a lot of your time and energy with that crazy social schedule of yours but I know you will enjoy it. Have fun!
@natliegleb (5184)
you just stick to the promises and honor your friend and go to your friend place and enjoy the coffee for sure and it is the great thing,sharing with friends around dinner time
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
I feel the same as you. Tired and sleepy today. But since we are having a yard sale here. Ill be up till late tonight. Have a great day there.
Its true there are times when we go out of our way to do one thing or the other but for me, I give nature a priority and each time it calls, I rarely refuse because I find out that each time I force myself against my nature's wish, it bounces back on my health. I think I prefer to respect nature.
@hereandthere (33054)
i guess the most you could do is to take as many catnaps as you can, lack of sleep can make you clumsy. then take a multivitamin, sneak in fruits and veggies and lots of water. i did have an officemate who had a major presentation but didn't tell our boss that he needed to pick up relatives at the airport so he came in in dark glasses with bloodshot eyes. thankfully, he still managed to perform well. enjoy, but take care also.
How busy,,, I really feel sleepy too but I prefer to work on mylot even when I feel sleepy I am here and do online work.