Why Cash Gopher is having troubles?

Chile
I have tried to register on it and it keeps sending me error messages. I really want to download the program since it looks interesting but I cannot make it. Does nayone have downloaded the software?
@jambi462 (4598)
I downloaded cash gopher a while a go and it was working really good and I had a good amount of earnings on my account. Then I had to switch computers and the program won't install properly on my new computer. I try to download it and it says it didn't install correctly and I can't get my pop-up blocker to stop blocking the cash-gopher program. I don't know how to fix this but I wish that I could because I really enjoyed using cash gopher.
@jambi462 (4598)
Yes I also found that cashgopher slowed down my computer and it may have been the cause of some of the viruses that my old computer accumulated. Overall though I thought that it was a really good program. It was nice getting a couple of bucks each month for doing basically nothing. However because the program won't work for me anymore I'm stuck at around six dollars and thirty cents with no way of reaching cash out.
I did not find any problems while installing Cashgopher software. But it is better to have an antivirus software which installing it.
OK I have a n antivirus software installed on my PC, but I wish it does not make my PC slower because I am working with it everyday. Maybe I am having problems because I need to buy other PC.
Casgh Gopher has been a problem since it started, maybe over a year ago. Although the engine is run by mylot, the rest isn`t so that you can get viruses from using it. I never earned more than a couple of cents when I had it although I had referrals and had to pay a technician to clean up my computer after I uninstalled it
Wow that is not convenient at all!!!, well if it is so complicated, I will not install it. Especially because my pc is quite slow now . It is good to know this, Although I have anti-virus programmes installed.
@CatGods (4596)
Well that should be your first sign that you are going to continually have problems with cash gopher. It will also drastically slow down your computer and there were some cases where viruses installed. If you wish to use cash gopher, it's really up to you, but you are asking for problems, can't say I didn't warn you. How do I know this? Just do a search on mylot discussion. I mean if you don't want to take my word for it, then do your homework. It's better to be safe than sorry.
oh I do not want viruses installed in my PC so maybe I will not install it at all. I thought that it was good as it was created by Mylot. Well yes it is better to be as I am now, thanks
@Jotomy (6355)
Hi internaty, i downloaded that software long time back sometimes it is not working, now a days i am not checking for my earnings also.