What could I make with childrens pj's?

Someone on listia is listing two sets for free shipping with cute patterns. I am looking for clothing to use the material. what could I make with that item? thanks. I am also asking people for pillow cases and sheets to list. hopefully someone will list them.
@peavey (16588)
Depending on the patterns and the sizes you could make small throw pillows, potholders, trim for curtains or pillowcases or towels, doll's clothing, baby clothing, summer halters, hair scrunchies... Pillow cases and sheets are great to sew with if that's what you're looking for. I buy them second hand for the material.
yes that is what I want the pillow cases for.
Pillows for kids beds, stuffed animals. That's all for now.
I would think throw pillows, tote bags and/or bolster pillows would probably be the best options, but it depends on the type of fabric and pattern. Draft stoppers would be a possibility as well if the pattern isn't too obviously meant for children.
@sid556 (31005)
i don't see children's pjs as serving much purpose at all other than maybe doll clothing. i will say that doll clothes are harder to sew than adult clothes and bags so i would suggest not even bothering with them. if you really got into sewing with fabric, pj pants are very easy to make and might be another item to add to your sales in the future. the key in that would be to look for material that is on sale for 1.00 per yard and stock up. they could also be made out of flannel sheets. i made some for my girls one year and made a matching bag to carry the pjs in for slumber parties.