What to do in myLot

I am a newbie in myLot and i wonder what to do in myLot for earning money.I don't understand their procedures can anyone describe it briefly.How much can we earn from myLot a day? Is it 100% trustable?
@miryanag (348)
• Bulgaria
Welcome to mylot! I sugest you read the FAQs section . You can find info about earnings and payment here http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx. No one can tell you how much you can earn a day but you get paid here for several things: writing a response on discussion, starting a new discussion, commenting on users responses, uploading phothos to you discussions,using the mylot search engine and the last thing is to complete a task (i HAVENT TRIED THIS METHOD)
Thank you for your response.Now i'm trying to make it worth.
I think eldhoseng now your problem is solved because miryang explain very well. Now start to write the discussion and response on others some time use the search engine also and I know you will enjoy this site.
• South Africa
Make searches answer questions. Ask questions start discussions. Like a post. Have people like your post. Add photos. You could write a story even or a book review. Maybe even a game review. Anything you want. You get awarded for partisipating.
How much they are paying for posting a discussion,reponding to a discussion.
@cudamani (998)
Mylot is a very legitimate place to work. It is one of the best online earning sites for sure. I have been a member since 2006 if I am right! Although I am not an active member I was paid by this site. I enjoy participating in discussions whenever I return to this site. Work with confidence, you will earn money from Mylot.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, Welcome to mylot. In the beginning everyone is confused. But after some days you will enjoy everything on mylot. You can start new discussion and get responses from mylot friends and you should comment on these responses. You can give responses to the discussions of other people. Add friends. You can earn money but this is a site where you can share your problems or happiness with others. You can get useful advice to your problem. Enjoy mylotting.
@stanley777 (7177)
Mylot had been here for years and paying their members dutifully every month when you have reach their payout threshold. The cut off date is every end of each month or the last response/comment you have posted on the said date Your earnings will be sent to your Paypal account if you have reached $10 which is the minimum CO on or before the 15th day of the succeeding month instantly without any charge fee. For better understanding please read FAQ for the do's and don'ts about this site. Welcome to the community my friend.
• Japan
If you want to earn big money, mylot may not be the right place for you. Mylot provides you a platform to share your ideas and interact with similar minded people who participate in discussions. You earn while you do these activities, unlike other social platforms. It is genuine. I have received payments from mylot. Good luck!
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
Hi and welcome to Mylot! On Mylot there are several ways to earn. You can start discussions and respond to the discussions that other members have started, you can upload pictures, you can do tasks and you can get rewards if you use the search engine. If you start your own discussions it is a good idea to comment on the responses that you get. You earn money for your comments on responses, and if you interact with the people who respond to your discussion they are more likely to respond to your discussions in the future. It is also a great way to find friends. I hope that you will enjoy your time here