alcohol....was it even worth being in existance??

im asking because my husband and I were drinking a beer together and we do not drink much at all. we can buy a 12 pack and it sit there for months before it is gone and he drinks more of it than me. I see nothing wrong with drinking it this way or any other way. I just don't see the point in it...I mean it makes people alcoholics, it really messes with the way you see things, it messes with the way you make choices, it makes you do things you wouldn't normally do, many times you don't remember the next morning, it can give you a hang over, it is a major reason for wrecks in a vehicles, and the list could go on forever really. the things is I have never heard of alcohol doing any good....if I am wrong please correct me I just don't see it. I am here to ask all mylotters.... should it be in existence? can you live without it? would you be upset without it? what are your thoughts?
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
it was intended to warm the body.. however people discovered it the other way around. and it used also to save on crops like grapes not to put into waste.
• South Africa
Plus it makes you drunk as hell as for some odd reason alot of people like that feelings.
well, my husband used to drink daily and I am not happy with him in that way, because I see his face and talking style changes with that and make hate in my heart when I see him in that way.
• South Africa
In my country 50% of car accidents involve dui. its a massive problem here. And as much as 33% of rapist are drunk at the time. Well convicted ones anyway. Scary stuff. And yet weeds illegal. That sounds perfectly logical to me X_x