she will ship it free.. great.

I bid on some fabric from this lady and I bid 3000 on one and 2000 on the other and asked her to give me a few days to pay. she told me no problem and if I bid high she will ship free. well I won both auctions an she will ship free. the fabric is jean materiel with a pretty pattern. I got a pink and white embroiled fabric for a shopping bag. I am bidding now on a precious moments iron on to put on a solid white or pink and blue fabric. I am thinking that would be so cute. My sister in law came to give me a sewing lesson and I have so much to do better on my next shopping bag.
That is so nice. I hope you get loads of fun from this.
I am now that I am sewing I am having a good time. I almost have enough to send to the store for sale.
That's wonderful Gifts. Wouldn't it be great if you could create your own line and create your own brand? Have people working for you. Have a factory? I would live to see you succeed. You are very creative.
When I get really good at making bags I plan to make you and a few others here a shopping bag. I want to know how you all like them. I am even thinking I could make some for christmas gifts.
Very cool. Where were you bidding?
listia.com
I have gotten some nice vintage pattern magazines off of Listia. Sold a few patterns as well.
This lady is selling quilts and I need more points to bid high so I just listed an auction. I am going to list a walmart card I want a new quilt for my bed.
That is fantastic that you have found some great fabric and were able to get free shipping. I am also glad that your sister-in-law was able to give you sewing lessons. I know you will succeed in your business and that all will go well. I am proud of you. Just keep up the good work and believe in yourself just like most of us on here believe in you.
@sid556 (31003)
That is so cool! i have heard you talk about this site for as long as ive known you and i keep telling myself that i need to check it out. i am such a procrastinator. i am so glad to hear that you are getting lessons. you are so creative and i really think that by expanding your bags, you will reach a lot more people which is more money in your pocket...always a good thing.
That is wonderful that you are able to get your shipping on your items for free. It is always nice to not have to pay shipping when we are buying something from an online location. In fact, whenever I am making online purchases, I always try to look for the ways that I will be able to get free shipping. With some sites this is something that is really simple, Amazon is a really easy site to get free shipping with. I will also always ask people if they will combine shipping if free shipping is not an option.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Thats great, cant wait to see the new bags. Hope you are doing better today there.
@TLilly12 (1230)
You are really serious about, making these bags Gifts, you are buying all this material and getting sewing lessons,all of you hard work will, pay off after while, I hope you get a lot, of customers for your bags.
@iCeeLuSh (187)
Nice i've encouter this type of situation too when i bid for a limited edition of nike bag. Well i just bid for that bag til for the last money i had. I beat all other bidders i guess lol. As the seller sees im too interested in the bag he ship it for free for me. Well i guess he still won because i bought the bag for 2x the original price before. But well i really do want this bag because its a limited edition of black mamba and i want it so i dont care if i bought it double the price as long as im happy. Well just got lucky by that free shipping because shipping from his place to mine is 30$ so im too happy he shouldered it.
@jenny1015 (13389)
That's great! You are really doing a good job with your craft.
You must be a well loved by your sister in law for her to do it.
@velvet53 (17719)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is great. Keep working on your sewing and soon you will be a seamstress. If it is something you want to do then keep pursuing it.