Crazy stuff

I am drugged up when I go to sleep from my medication. Last night adrain came over because I was thinking someone was at my door. well,any way I went right in the room and took my pills which put me right out. I was on the toilet sleeping and he came and took me bed. I could not believe I was sleeping with my head leaning down into my lap. Sometimes when I take my pills I can't spell them I end up outside my house. I never forget the time that My neighbor told me I was ringing her bell all hours of the night. it was scary but funny because I had no idea where I was at. I can't put a safety lock on this door but I need one.
All I can do is shake my head. I hope Adrian doesn't die before you do. How would you even put yourself to bed? Maybe you need to get your meds adjusted. This is unhealthy to be so dependent, especially when he walks out and leaves you every 2 or 3 weeks. You say you are going to live your life and let them live theirs but you never do. You take him back to abuse you even more. No wonder your daughter does the same thing. I think she learned it from you Gifts. She is just as dependent in her abuser as you are to yours. Yes it is abuse to hold so much power over you that he can keep you under control by walking out. I would tell him not to let the door hit him in the azz on his way out! He would have one time to walk out like that. There wouldn't be a revolving door. It wouldn't matter if I was scared or not. I'd respect myself enough to say enough is enough. Sorry Gifts. I love you a lot. It generally hurts to see you allow yourself to be used in such a way.
@sid556 (31018)
pq, you are so right. They are co-dependent on each other, i think and all of these guys who control and/or abuse have their very good qualities. The good times are what keeps women hanging on and hoping that the last time will be the last time but it always happens again. A part of them is always hoping for things to go back to the way they were before it all got so bad. Sharon, of course he told you that it wasn't true that he uses your fears against you. he sure is not going to admit it and it could be that he is not even aware that he does it but that is really what it looks like to someone on the outside of all of this.
Of course, Sid. She does not see that he manipulates her and thrives on her fears. She is not seeing it through the fish bowl type window she has created for us to see so clearly into her life. She also doesn't seem to see the cycle that keeps happening. How many times gave we seen these repetitive discussions? They are the same discussions, but just written at different times. There is always an excuse also. Like when he used her for a punching bag a few years back. If getting drunk and taking medicine makes someone violent, he'd better stop drinking. Plain and simple. The last time he put bruises on her she covered for him later and took the blame for it. This is battered woman's syndrome. Even emotional battering counts here as abuse. Using your fears against you, knowing full well you will crash as soon as you get scared when it gets dark out. He knows all he has to do is walk out and he has you under control. Then he comes running back as soon as you start screaming and panicking. He rushes in to be the hero and it all starts again in a few days or weeks.
@sid556 (31018)
i think your meds need to be adjusted. They should help you to relax and fall asleep but if they are meaking you like this then that isn't good. i would venture to say that is worse than when you are not taking any.
The medication has help me so much he won't adjust it. and I agree with him because now I can at least live some sort of life.
@sid556 (31018)
it just sounds a bit concerning...passing out on the toilet, walking the halls and knocking on doors at all hours.
It is that is why he is scared for me all the time. I try to take them and get in my bed. now he locks the door.
@jenny1015 (13394)
So, you sleep walk? Have you been this way even when you were a kid? Or is it the effect from the medications that you take plus the stress that you deal with everyday? This is what I have found on the net via wikipedia: Other precipitating factors to sleepwalking are those factors which increase the slow wave sleep stage. These most commonly include sleep deprivation, fever, and excessive tiredness. The use of some neuroleptics or hypnotics can also cause sleepwalking to occur.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yes I agree. You definitely need a safety lock. You should talk to your landlord and see about it. Because that would be scary. And you don't want to end up getting hurt because you don't know where you are.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Yes I am that neighbor and my doorbell was ringing like a telephone that night..I would never get on here and tell how C R A Z Y, you really are when you take those meds...But all I can say is that I have never seen any behavior like that in ALL my life,,,
I'm gone from myLot for a day, and I return to find that you didn't even last close to a week this time. *Sigh* Get the meds adjusted. You shouldn't be so freaked out to be alone--especially not when you are living in an apartment building that you like and have said is fairly secure. You also shouldn't be doing so much weird stuff in your sleep; doing anything beyond simply talking in your sleep every now and again puts you into the category of needing to consult with your doctor.
@natliegleb (5188)
that looks real crazy and threatening to hear about the moment you took your pills and moved off the bed for sure and it must have scared you surely at the night time
@TLilly12 (1230)
Wow Gift you really do sound like, you have alot of problems, with this medication you are taking, my medication don't make me feel like that, I couldn't go through all this stuff you are going through, I hope everything will be alright with you.