I am going to pick up some pillow cases

This lady on freecycle is moving.She has a very heavy bag for me to pick up. so,I am on my way to the train. she emailed me back to tell me to come in so I could look for some other stuff and shoes. I just took my nerve pills because I got a little nervous. There is no one to go with me over there. plus,it will be dark by the time I leave to head bag to the train. I sure hope their are some good stuff to be had. I am taking my shopping cart.
That is great that you are willing to travel by train to pick up the pillow cases and other things that the lady is giving away. I hope she has a lot of things that you can use for your bags. I wish you all the best. Please be careful.
That was a very nice trip I made cold and all it was nice. I am going back this week.
The main question that I have to ask is when you say you are taking your shopping cart, I wonder how you were able to get one because I've never been able to find a way that we are able to own our own shopping carts, they are considered to be stolen if they are off the premises of the store. That said, I do think that it is wonderful that you've been having pretty good luck with getting materials for your crafting without having to put money out of your pocket.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I was not very clear about your question. I'm sorry if I tell you. The title of 'argument was that you go to take the pillowcases, but then the discussion in the text you write that a lady known to "Freecycle" has at its disposal a bag of stuff for you, very heavy and you have to go and pick up , not even knowing what there is inside. Now everything is body, but which connection is your pillowcases with the heavy bag by lady "Freecycle"?