I finally got one made perfect

hand bag made with pillow case - pillow case purse
It took me a few tries to get this perfect. I am so proud of myself for sure. I am tired but I will make one more since I need to wait up for kay to get in.. I am scared to measure out more fabric to make another pillow case. but,I am working with a king size sheet. I am going to try making more fabric bags and see how good I get. I will be back later on. thanks.
I am glad that you are doing so well. I know it is hard at first, but if you keep at it things will get better. Have you looked to see how much a sewing course will cost you? Maybe you can save up for the class. I know that I will be taking a couple of more classes in May and will be saving up for them as well. Just relax and have fun.
My sister in law will be here for an hour tomorrow. I am learning all I can from her. I want to master bags to move on to clothing. thanks.
@sid556 (31005)
ok...now i get what you are doing. in your previous discussion, i thought you were still on making your bags. The measuring thing used to happen to me when making things like this and curtains as well. A paper pattern does help a ton. Glad you got it figured out.
I do have it planned out thanks. I will make myself a pattern on wrapping paper.
@sid556 (31005)
you are doing really good for a beginner. i did a ton of trial and errors as a beginner & trying to wing it without a pattern. Keep it up. you are a natural for this kind of stuff.
This only proves that practice makes perfect. It is very nice to know that you done it very well, i know the feeling its overwhelming. If you already make a perfect one, then you were able to know the measurement of a new one, anyway good luck to you.
Your right and I just would not stop till I got it right. I will make more soon. thanks.
see you came up smelling like roses so you can do it. just be sure of yourself and you will be accurate,. I hope you will get some sleep though but really that fabric hand bag is just lovely, i wish I lived closer to you so i co uld bu y one like that.,
Don't worry about that once I get perfect I will send you one free. I know this one is just great. I want to master in though. thanks.
@Mavic123456 (14414)
• Thailand
congratulations.. those bags are very lovely... how much weight can it carry? I have seen your other bags too congrats
They are stitched well so I am sure it is good for shopping trips.
@Mavic123456 (14414)
• Thailand
perfectly done indeed
@jenny1015 (13389)
You really made a cute bag. I have tried making one back in College using an old sweater that my dad used to wear. Well, it was amateur-looking compared to the one you have just made, but I was able to use it for 2 whole semesters.
I am glad you got some use out of it as well. I plan to make myself a cute purse for the summer time.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
okay, now that one is really pretty! keep up the good work.
Your so sweet thanks for looking.
@MsTickle (24993)
That bag is just lovely Sharon. Did you line it? How did you get it to sit up like that? I reckon you're on to a winner here my girl.
Absolutely beautiful! I love the fabric that you've used on this particular bag and I also really like the design of it. I can see the bag that you've shared here being used as a bag for traveling with cosmetics. I don't know exactly what it is about that particular bag, but that was the first thing that I thought when I saw it. Another feature of the bag that I really like is that you've made the handles out of the same material as the rest of the bag has been made out of.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Oh, this one is really pretty! I love the choice of fabric. Keep on the good work!
@dismalgrin (2547)
Good luck with making these. It's a good thing they are turning out okay.
You are very talent This handbag is truly very beautiful and elegant. It is unique and I just like it. DIY is so much fun. I wish I could have the same talent like you.
So Kay is back again? I must have missed something. She was going back to be homeless with her man. If her man couldn't stay she wouldn't stay with you. Good job on the bag.
Hi friend, good to hear that you got the perfect one now and happy with it. Wish you to get success in your new attempt. All the best
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
there you go !!! practice makes perfect you see. Just take you time making them.