Financially struggling brings you down!

@o2bnocn (2895)
It's always one thing after another. First I had to pay to get my wisdom teeth removed. Then I found out that I have cavities that need to be filled. Now I found out that I cannot borrow anymore for college so I will only be able to attend until January because there will not be enough for me to continue going. I need a car for transportation back and forth from a job.
@CatGods (4595)
You could consider to state your case for funding on sites like www.gofundme.com or www.wishuponahero.com Or if you have a business idea you go ask for funding on www.kickstarter.com Also check out a site www.quirky.com where if you help to improve the design of a product you can get a royalty. You might be able to make some money on www.fiverr.com or www.fivebucker.com I would also look at www.peoplestox.com because you can charge more for your services. I did a friend request so that we can talk more.
Those are really good suggestions there, CatGods.
Just remain positive God will in lace everything.
That's really feeling so depressing. Lighten up my friend, it is a part of life. As they said, we experienced such obstacles in life. At the end, there will be good things happen after. Have a great day!
@dismalgrin (2470)
Wow, it sounds like you have my life! I had the same problem with college, but I was lucky that January was the start of my last term and I was able to slide by to finish. I have a chipped tooth that needs fixed from eating a snickers which makes me so mad because I have very good teeth normally. My wisdom teeth probably need cut out too. But, I can't afford it so I will just go in and out of pain with them until something gives I guess. I hope your struggles find some place to settle though. As I hope mine do as well.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Oh, I know. You have kind of a budget, and then, bam! Some unforeseen expense comes in. I hate that, too. I had to get cavities filled, and the prices of public transport passes were increased this year, too. It's such a bad feeling. I hope your life is going to pull together soon, wish you the best.
@joliefille (3696)
I'm in a financial rut myself as I am still starting anew. Just be positive. Know that hardships are temporary even though on some days you might feel like breaking down.
I know what you mean about your teeth. I had to pay cash money to get my wisdom teeth out as well. I am glad I am back in ny where my insurance pays for this to happen. my last two teeth were pulled free and that was nice. I sure wish they paid for more stuff though.
@natliegleb (5184)
that is quite quirky,dont worry ,never ever get financial burdens take a toll on you,just chill and enjoy the college
I know the feeling all too well when it comes to having financial trouble. Randy and I are only living on his social security check and it is hard because I can only make a certain amount or else they start taking money out of his check. I make extra money on here, but it has not helped much. I am hoping that I can get my online business going so I can make a little extra money to help with bills and to also be able to afford to take fun classes such as advanced quilting classes and sewing classes. I would talk to your financial aid office and see if they can help you pay for school. Maybe there are some scholarships you can apply for and maybe they know of private funds you can apply for.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
I agree, we all seem to gt all those thing at once. Maybe the lord is testing us to see how we handle all that pressure.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are right.Financially struggling brings you down. Sometimes our life is going smoothly and we don't have any worries. But suddenly some health problems arises and we have to spend lot on doctors, medicines, traveling etc. Thus our budget get disturbed by these sudden expenses. It is very difficult to adjust in this situation. You have to do some part time job in spite of your tooth ache.
@scheng1 (24748)
Hi O2bnocn, life is always like that. Bad things seem to come one after another, just when you think it cannot get worse anymore, it does get worse. You will feel very bad if your best friend has the best of luck. Anyway, life goes in a cycle. There will be good times ahead, so just bear with it, get a job, and earn some money for your college fee.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I hope that your struggling ends soon. Just help yourself by doing odd jobs to earn something for all your needs.