I won all this on listia.com

This small garden pack includes 5 each of the following high quality seeds. Silver queen corn Snap beans Zipper peas Cucumber Yellow squash Pink Eye peas If you Gin I will double the seeds. These are great for small raise beds please tell me these will grow in my flower pots. I don't want the squash though. I might plant it if you think it will grow in my house. also will the air conditioner keep my plants from growing? I have no idea what zipper peas are or pink eye peas. lol I am going to get those long pots if they are priced cheap enough.
I don't know if the air conditioner will hinder growth. It probably will. They might not get adequate sunlight either. They need UV light to promote photosynthesis, I think. I used to know a lady that had special lamps so she could grow veggies inside.
I have a huge window with plenty of sun light shining in. my blinds are always up high and I can also put the plants on top of the air box adn they get sun all day long.
@natliegleb (5184)
wow that is great and cool.all these seeds can be utilised with ease for you and you can squash them also,congrats
The squash I won't eat but,I would like to try and grow it.