I am buying something for my room

I am going to turn my bed around with my head against the window and I will have room for a box thing that is leather that you put blankets and pillows in at the end of your bed. Monique has one and I always wanted one. she is getting a day bedand using her box as a dining table. and buying a lot of pillows to make her bed her couch. since she does not have a living room.
@airkulet (2705)
wow looks like a space saving and minimals design is ahead with your future after your makeover
Yes,that is what I am trying to do minimal changes with the design..
I found that to be handy for another reason. I have had very tall guys come to my house and I extended the bed out over the "Hope chest" so they don't have to sleep doubled over.
That sounds like a great idea as well.
@alberello (4756)
Well you want to make changes in your home? Well sometimes I think should change something! Now you do it in your daughter's room. But I have personal room and my brother has his own next to mine. At the moment we do not have the economic means to change decor. But maybe change the layout of the rooms, it would be a task that we will also perform. However, given the fact that none of us are interior decorator, we will not know exactly where to even start!
I am getting some stuff from a friend of mine.
My daughter and son in law has one of those. It has pillows on top of the box where you can sit on it also.
I found one for my room and asked adrain to buy it for me..
@ajithlal (14564)
I think it is good idea and it is good that you design the room once in a while and arrange things once in a while.
Yes,I am looking forward to decorating this summer.