My first time to spend Holyweek in legazpi City!

@cttolledo (5047)
Hi mylotters! I finished my studies here in legazpi city, work here... and to sum up I live here for almost 11 years...but I realized that this is my first time to spend my holyweek vacation in Legazpi for some important reason.. For my 10 years of being here I consistently spent my holyweek vacation in my hometown where my family is...I'm excited to attend the "prosisyon" here for the first time.. though I'm quiet sad because I'm miss my family.. This is new experience to me..Maybe this is my perfect time for me to commemorates what jesus did to us.. and you?
@rsa101 (16718)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Oh how I miss my place there in Bicol as well I am from Naga City though and I think the celebration of Holy week in my area is much more solemn than in my place right now. But I guess I just came from illness that I decided not to go home this year.
@cttolledo (5047)
Really.. You can visit naga next time anyway..
@rsa101 (16718)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well there is still Christmas season to look forward though. I think those are the days that we usually go home and relax in "home sweet home".
@cttolledo (5047)
yeah.. there's no place like home
@Kmz059 (654)
Good to hear that you are enjoying your holy week. :) Mine is just stayed here at house taking care of my son, we cannot attend the prosisyon because it is too hot and I don't think my son can do that. But later we will go to church to visit His statue and kiss HIm. :)