Imagining warmer weather

@maximax8 (28285)
United Kingdom
My favorite seasons are spring for warm weather and summer for hot weather. I imagined now we are in late March it is meant to be spring. I have seen some colorful spring flowers. I wonder when the weather in the UK will be more spring like. We will have to have a gorgeous warm summer weather that last well into autumn. I feel sorry for people that have snow in England that are trying to travel to an airport. Some train lines have problems on them. It is an uncertain time for all travelers setting off. Last year we flew from London to Argentina in South America. I wouldn't have imagined snow widespread in my home country. Birds wish for normal spring weather too. Which seasons do you like and why? Have you ever suffered an extended winter? Has snow ever caused you bother? Why is this snow happening when we are meant to be in spring?
@suspenseful (40316)
Ob we are going through an extended winter. It is due to the chem=trails that are shot into the air by those evil people who want the weather to be colder. So maybe that is happening to England. If it was decades ago, I would have assumed it was natural but this is not natural. I do love late spring and summer when all the flowers are in bloom, the grass is green, the vegetables and fruits are growing, and I can walk with my sandals on and do not to have nylons. We still have snow on the ground.
@maximax8 (28285)
It is fantastic that you like late spring and summer when the colorful flowers are out in their glory. It can be lovely to have fruit and vegetables growing well. I love to put on my sandals too. It is such a pity that we have global warming happening and it brings snow that isn't natural. I can see you have snow on the ground. Good luck getting warmer weather to melt it.
@suspenseful (40316)
The weather is getting cooler. I think it is those idiots who believe that the weather is getting warmer, and then try to stop it by putting chemicals in the sky. They are the ones that are causing it to be unnatural and making it cooler longer. I feel that is done on purpose, so that those who they consider more worthy, like the poor nations in the equator get cooler weather so they do not have as heavy droughts or famines. I think they really hate us Westerners and would be happy if we are all poor and struggling. Oh and those idiots live in fancy houses or it does not effect them.
i will love the season of spring as i like to enjoy flower but here in Malaysia it did not exist anything called 4 season at all. what a sad right
@maximax8 (28285)
I am sure Malaysia has some very pretty and colorful flowers. Yes you don't have four seasons there. It is probably hot all year round with a rainy time.
@meowchie (992)
Wow this is how amazing the world is. As some parts of the world wanted a little warmer, here in the Philippines we extremely wanted to be cooler this time. It's summertime now and the weather is so hot ;( And oh, we only have sunny,rainy,cloudy and windy. So to have snow here would be a dream come true=)
@maximax8 (28285)
I wish to visit the Philippines one day to go island hopping and snorkeling. I hope that one day you will see snow and I know it would be a dream come true for you. Yes, the world's weather can be really amazing.
@natliegleb (5186)
it is quite hard at these times and away from country,the hot weather will ideally boil us enormously
@maximax8 (28285)
I found very hot and dry weather in Israel and Jordan. It never gets that hot in my home country. I live just 3 miles from a beach so I adore the hot weather when it does happen. Yes, sunburn is a possibly so be careful.
@veganbliss (3903)
• Adelaide, Australia
I like the unique-ness of each season & try to enjoy it to its fullest. Our winters are quite tame these days & I have a lovely wood fire that heats the whole house quickly. Perhaps the excessive snow is due to the La Nina effect? I hope all the climate disasters will be less frequent & less in intensity in the future. I hope you are all surviving okay up there!
@maximax8 (28285)
Hello Vegan Bliss. Yesterday we took a day trip to a children's adventure park In Devon. There we had a mixture of sunshine and cold weather. Back in our local area it is even colder and very windy. We even saw some snowflakes walking over to our car. I like the sound of your wood fire that warms your house through. It seems you winters are tamer than ours. It is wonderful that you like the differences of each season and happily accept them all.
I love summertime. Love the heat. I don't like the cold but have managed so far during our winter time. I really can't wait for spring to arrive. I am a much happier person when its warmer!
@maximax8 (28285)
I am glad that you love the summertime with the heat. It is wonderful you are a happier person when it is warmer.
@Porcospino (17979)
• Denmark
I like spring and summer. I always look forward to the day when I able to put the big coat, the scarf and the gloves away March is going to end in a few days, but yesterday it snowed again and there are still snow on the ground, so it doesn't look like spring is on its way. Sometimes we even get snow in April, but it doesn't happen that often. I am not sure what April will look like this year, I hope that the snow is going to melt and that we will be able to wear less clothes outside. Right now it is so cold that I prefer to spend most of the time inside the house and we still have to remove ice from the car when we want to drive.
@maximax8 (28285)
It is horrible to have to remove ice before driving the car. I see that you are spending lots of time indoors due to the cold weather. It is a shame that you have snow on the ground. The zip on my coat is getting tricky to do up. I can't wait to be able to put it away. Good luck to all us with April.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
I haven't seen one flower yet or one new leaf on the trees already. Seems it's (finally?) winter in Europe. Snow, icy wind and after that it's rain again I assume. I don't know why this happens but for sure is it's not strange. About 100 years ago it was the same. We have had an ice age already, same with extremely heath. So I think it's the way the world is turning or mother Nature is. I prefer summer, winter is killing me and I can't get the cold out of my body for weeks/months. And if it comes to the seasons... we changed them with our (Roman) calender. We changed the duration of the months. Midwinter is December 21 after that date the days are getting longer and the nights are getting shorter! How come we now say winter starts at December 21?
@maximax8 (28285)
Hello Wake Up Kitty. It is a shame that you feel winter is killing you and that you can't get the cold out of your body for weeks. Good luck getting warmer weather. It is lovely that you prefer summer time. To me winter is December, January and February. Yes, December 21 is midwinter. November can feel just like winter and this year so does March. Good wishes for April which will come to us soon.
@wolfie34 (26793)
My favourite season has to be autumn, from the end of September onwards, mainly because I am so relieved to see the back of Summer, as you know I am heat insensitive and the heat affects my moods. I prefer it cold, I cope better, although I detest the snow, it should only snow one day of the year, Christmas Day, and that's it, to get snow this late in March is extremely unusual and bizarre! Especially as British Summertime begins this Sunday 31st.
@maximax8 (28285)
Hi Wolfie. I know that you hate baking hot weather. It is lovely that you adore autumn with the golden leaves falling. I totally agree snow on Christmas Day would be perfect but only that day. Then we could have the beauty of it and none of the inconvenience. Yes, it will be British Summer time on Sunday 31st March.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Sprin because of the mild weather and flowers, autumn because of the mild weather and colorful trees. I'm not a fan of either heat or cold. An extended winter here means it drops below freezing and we might see snow for a day. And it's not that uncommon to see a late bit of snow there, is it?
@maximax8 (28285)
I am sure the flowers in the spring time look lovely and colorful Dawn. The trees in my home country do look pretty in autumn. It is rare to see snow in spring time. It is more usual in January you see not March.