I Like Cereal

L.O.L. What a thing to talk about but I woke up this morning and couldn't decide whether I wanted eggs and toast or eggs and tortillas with some hot sauce or french toast or even what I wanted and as I was looking around in the kitchen I saw like 5 boxes of cereal And told myself goodness didn't know I had all this cereal so I made me a bowl of Cheerios with sugar and bananas actually I had bowls and it was so so yummy! I had a nice breakfast O wow can't believe I ate 3 bowls of that. Has this happened to you?
@emily7339 (1339)
I love to have cereal and occasionally a soft boiled egg as my breakfast. Sometimes I do make myself an oatmeal with fresh banana. It is tasty.
I love oatmeal too!! Yummy!!
I used to take several types of cereal that I liked and mix them together. Like Bran, Cheerios and something else. Different textures and flavors were really good. I get so bored with just one type and taste. And adding some fruit is good too.
Sounds really yummy! Woo Hoo! L.O.L.
It was tasty.
@wowjen15 (183)
Oh, I so love cereals. But no, that has not yet happened to me. I don't really eat that much because I have to share it with everyone else at home. If it's just for me then yes, I believe I can also eat 3 bowls. :D
Me too I did not realize how good it was until the 2nd bowl l.o.l.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Oh, I like cereals, too, but I don't really eat it, because I'm still living with my parents and brother, and they are not really huge on cereals or oatmeal. I like basically any kinds, plain ones (which I usually amp up with fruits), chocolate ones, colorful crazy ones... all of them. I don't buy Cheerios, thouigh, because I'm allergic for honey.
I love most all cereals like fruity pebeles, cococ puffs and remember boo berry? Yes!! Yummy!!