I don't like it

My husband does not like spaghetti or lasangna o well can't spell that he likes fish and other sea food blah!!! I hate it! But I will make it for him the problem is last night I made lasanga and I ate it and he ate sandwiches. Well I have not been to the grocery store in a while to buy groceries for the week but there is some Tilapia in the freezer but I have no clue what to do with it because I never cooked it only when my mother was here she did the cooking of the fish, I have the fish fry batter but is there other ways I can cook it besides frying it? Any suggestions? I would be grateful to hear any ideals of what to do with it and what kind of side dishes go with it? I am clueless.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I have to admit I have never heard of Tilapia, so I looked it up, I found this useful link for you, hope it helps you, apparently you can grill, pan fry, poach, bake or even BBQ tilapia Not a referral link http://www.cookingtilapia.co.uk/cooking-tilapia.html I hate lasagne and spaghetti personally.
O so cool! Thanks a million! I don't eat fish but this will help 100% Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
Do not overcook it or it will fall all a part in little shreds. ,just a few minutes frying on each side.tilapia a very mild white fish type.I like it myself.
@Angelpink (4023)
Oh my Lasagna and all pastas are my weakness ! No i can't resist them , they are my favorites . Very tempting foods , how can i observed diet with these kind of foods! Don't be mad to hubby , all of us have different taste buds . Give him what he wanted to eat. The only thin g i knew about Tilapia is it is so delicious if being fried but it must be brushed with butter and inside the tilapia we should place lemon grass and other spices . Fried it in a deep fry , make it bit crunchy ! All the best !
Me too I love pasta! Yummy! But sadly my husband does not Thanksfor the ideals on the fish
@Rainegurl (2158)
I like spaghetti, lasagna and any kind of pasta I do not like tilapia much and the only way I can take it is deep fried and then dipped in soy-sauce with loads of chili. I am sorry I am not much of a help. Have a nice day!
Me too I prefer any pasta over fish which I don't like at all l.o.l. ButI will cook it for my husband
@pahak627 (4198)
Try escabeche or sweet and sour tilapia. I've tried that in Manila because tilapia there is the only fresh fishmthat I know aside from bangus or milkfish which I hate. Here in the province I simply ignore tilapia. There are more good and fresh fishes here.
I don't like any fish at all but I will cook it for my husband
@TLilly12 (1230)
I don't like Tilapia, I know a lot of other people like it thow, I like Lasanga to the only way I know some people, cook Tiplapia is bake it or fry it,I like another kind of fish when I eat fish, that is whiting and trout.
I don't like fish at all, I gre up eating so much of it I got sick of it.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi there, I am with your hubby, I don't like any pasta with red sauce...I do like tomatoes but I don't like any red sauce at all...But I do like fish and if you bake or even grill the Tilapia its very tasty...But honest I love all my fish fried, I know its not always good for me but thats my preferences...
Okay thanks I will try this too thank you
@dagami (1162)
• Rome, Italy
wrap the tilapia in foil together with some tomatoes, olives, ginger, garlic, olive oil, pepper, and salt. bake this at 180 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes, depending on the size of the fish. this is good with rice or bread. hope you'll like it.
Hmm? Sounds good I will give it a try thanks
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I make talapia all the time here. Goes great with corn.
Ok thanks
• Mexico
Tilapia baked in the oven with onions, bell peppers and corn is really good. Put in foil and bake.
@natliegleb (5186)
me too i hate the smell of lasagna and it is quite hard to eat them normally for sure
I like it though