Going home atlast in a few minutes!

@cttolledo (4709)
Hi mylotters! I'l be out from mylot for 2 days, since I'm going home to my hometown to visit my family..I'm excited to see them though I have no internet connection there, so I consider it as my day off from mylot... Happy weekend everyone!
@scubapro (1058)
• Gifu, Japan
its sad that you will be out from mylot but good to hear that you will see your family soon. going hometown must be so interesting and exciting,i also missed my family but its not easy for me to visit them because i live in japan they live in turkey;) so you are lucky person, lets go and enjoy your life with them then come here and continue mylotting peace..
@cttolledo (4709)
Hope you can visit them also..seeing and be with your family is irreplaceable feeling of happiness... thanks
@dagami (1162)
• Rome, Italy
being with your family is definitely more fun than staying online and chatting. hope you have a nice weekend and you have a great time with your family.
@cttolledo (4709)
yeah dagami .. I had fun with my family..i'm stress-free now.. ready for work again..Thanks
You will be missed but its good that your going to see your family. I hope you have a great time! =) We will see you when you get back.
@cttolledo (4709)
I had a great time loving...thnks
@bjc66bjc (6745)
hi ct, I am sure you have a wonderful feeling about going home.. I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the family...I am sure they will be just as excited to see you... Safe travel and enjoy!!!!
@cttolledo (4709)
Thanks bjc66bjc...I'm back from my vacation.. and i had a great time.. i missed mylot..
@TLilly12 (1230)
Cttolledo I hope you have nice time, visiting with your family, I look forward to seeing you back here, in Mylot real soon, it must be really nice to, be able to visit your family, and to spend some time with them.
@cttolledo (4709)
hi Tlilly.. just got home and I had a great time... thanks