I am on cloud nine today.

Well,I Made it sleeping alone the whole night and I woke up with a smile on my heart. I don't know how long I was awake before I went to sleep. but,it could not have been that long. I had some chicken noodle soup and laid down. I want to do this again tonight and see how it goes. I am so proud of myself right now. I don't feel needy or dependent either. Thanks so much for being with me.
@Angelpink (4022)
Yeee that is something to boast for...see friend you can do it and can always will. Not all the time we'll be dependent on others , time would really come when all of us can stand in our own and have our own fight and continue own journey. Hope i can also have that time..All the best !~
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Good deal, thats the way it should be. Now, if all the people around you will just leave you alone. Have a super day there...
@winterose (39917)
good for you hon, I am happy for you
Glad you slept well. I have read that it takes about 7 minutes to fall a sleep. Proud of you too. You haven't said anything about Kay Kay lately.
Good for you. Sometimes we talk ourselves into having problems. It's est to talk ourselves out of our problems.
@Pegasus72 (1901)
Glad you were able to get some rest.
@velvet53 (17721)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is great! You can do it and have such a happier life. A good nights sleep makes a world of difference.
@wolfie34 (26792)
Hey my dear friend that is great news, there's definitely light at the end of the tunnel and it's about time, you deserve so much happiness and contentment in life, especially after all what you've been through. May it continue, stay on cloud 9!
@Blondie2222 (22852)
I'm glad your able to finally fall asleep and are coping well with being alone. It'll take time but you will get there.
Sharon, you worked hard helping Monique and that helped you feel physically tired and then the good feelings from helping her as well I am sure made you feel peaceful enough to sleep. It is a good habit and you will learn to do it if you keep trying.
@sid556 (31003)
Good job! Keep it up! You can do this!
@alpha9180 (301)
You sounds like an independent child to me right now [em]thumbup[/.em][em]lol[/.em]. Keep it up, you will be able to do it as long as you have confidence in yourself and do remember to take your medication as needed.[em]niceday[/.em].
@Adval2013 (438)
It always makes us happier and in good mood when we get to sleep well during the night. The things that made you troubled should just stay in the background and never appear again until you're definite you can stand on your own already and not depend on others for your own happiness. Stay happy.
Yes it is good if you feel that you are not depend on others..........
Having a good sleep is so important. I am glad that you have had a perfect night sleep and that too alone. Some people need company to have a good sleep in night, but I think you just have a great sleep without the help of any other, so it's great.
hi gifts good for you and you sound happy and confident too. I am glad that you had a good night and feel happy and contented. That's wonderful as it will make for a great day for you all around. I got up feeling pretty good too but like usual I was woke up three times so while I did go back to sleep I did not really get enough sleep. I need to get a sleep mask as my roomie has a habit of getting up and going downstairs in the middle of the night leaving our door wide open and throwing the hall lights in my face and waking me up again. I have asked her over an over to close the door b ut she forgets so need the sleep m ask. lol