How to change password of a paypal account?

Mathura, India
I got a paypal account. It was open by one of my friend. I am very much thankful to him for this assistance. Now the problem is this that that fellow knows the password of this account. Thus the account is unsecured. To get it secured I want to change its password with a new one. But another problem is this that I do not know how to change the password of this account. I want to get transferred the revenue earned on mylot through this paypal account to my bank account. I think before processing the same I should change the password. Please try to tell me how I can change the password of my paypal account.
Awadhesh ji don't worry your account is fully secured from me, if you want to change the paypal password then first you have to login paypal account then go to profile menu after that you see the change password menu then you enter your old password and your new password. Then it should be change and secured.