I would hate to call back this phone.

My daughter just text me from a phone number I don't know. I know she does not call me when she is around that loser. so,It could be a friends phone there. I text back you had better call me. and got no call. I text back call me and still no call. I want to have someone call and hear if kay answers the phone. but,if she used that man's phone and he finds out she called me there could be hell to pay on her end.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
You can private call the number. Do *67 before the number then they won't know it's you it will just show up as private call. I hope you hear from her soon.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
this guy is something else. you KNOW something is wrong when she can't even speak to her own mother.
I hope she does call you soon, I know you must be worrying now. I know I would be... Hopefully she will call you back!
hi gifts I do wish she would just leave the loser and not play around with you.lord she must know surely what hell she puts you through when she will not answer or call back. surely if Kay has any love at all for you she will call you regardless and I do hope hes not around.I wish there was some way to get something on him that would put him in prison for many many years.she would have to forget him and find a good decent man to love.
I would advise you try hiding your number and call back or using a strange number. I think the later is preferred as he might discover someone intentionally hid his/her number.
@Sithbabi (10)
Try to call from another phone(not your one) and find out whose phone is that.Then you can get an idea...
@jenny1015 (13389)
I am sure that he's go nuts, alright. Just tell kay to get in touch with you as often as she can so you won't get worried too much about her.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Why on earth does she continue to do this to you. Does she not realize what hell she is putting you through? Does she not realize that its not right that she can't call her own mother whenever she wants too? I am going to be praying that she calls you and praying that our dear Lord takes that man away from your daughter once and for all. I don't care how he does it but let him disappear already.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
I hate this when someone texts me from an unfamiliar number. They should call me if it's that important. I'm not gonna send a text back to a number I don't know, because I don't want someone I don't know to read what I'm intending for that other person.
@natliegleb (5186)
it hurts at times and i can understand the feelings of it and it is only mutual and you can get rid of it
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Your right, she also knows this right? Take care there.