easter sunday

I forgot it was sunday when I agreed to help monique clear the house. I really wanted to go to church. I even set out what I was going to wear.I thought it was sat and now I can't cancel. she almost cried today she was so upset about the work. she can't do that lifting by herself and I had no heart to ask if we could do it after church. so,I am spending easter sunday clearing out the house. but,I love spending time with her and she is so nice. we will have a great time and tomorrow should be the last day. after that I can focus on my sewing and fixing up my broken head.
I do realize that she really was looking forward to the help that you were offering to her in terms of getting everything moved in her home. However, I do think that if you would have told her that you had totally forgotten that it was Easter and that you really wanted to go to church, she would have been happy to delay the work that you were going to be doing to help her out. The reason that I think that she would have felt that way is because of the fact that she would probably respect the fact that church is important to you.
@sid556 (31018)
I don't think that God will mind about this one.
@MoonGypsy (4615)
it's okay if you miss church for this. i think you are being called to help someone else anyway.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well you don't have a broken head...don't get it twisted..you do have more issues than a lot of people but you can dam sure believe you are doing so much better than a lot of others..Now I am not down playing your illness but I do believe you will be ok...not well but OK...just focus and believe.....one day at a time.....