I think I need to go to the hospital.

I just took my medication and called adrain he is on his way. I feel bad and I can't get my head right. it feels like my levels are off. I been going through so much for so long. If it does not get better I am going to be admitted. I need a rest and some help. I am going to lay down right now. I can't get in the shower like this I am burning up and need some water on my skin. I might fall because the medication makes me dizzy.
I hope you will be okay. I think you are trying to do too much helping Monique and the stress of everything else. Maybe, if you are admitted you can get your meds adjusted. Be well. I don't know what else I can say. I just hope you don't lose the progress you made already. The brain has a way of sabotaging progress made. Like an addiction to something that keeps calling you back. I think you can pull through it, but you know yourself better than we do.
I hope everything will be okay for you! I will be praying as well. Hang in there! =)
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Giftsandbagscom! I will pray for your safety and for your health. I hope that you will feel better.
Hang in there and you really need to go to hospital if it get worse.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I hope you feel a lot better very soon, as there is nothing worse than feeling ill and then the meds make you feel even worse.Thoughts are with you.
@cttolledo (4712)
Don't push yourself of going to a bathroom and take a shower alone.. i think you should wait for someone to go over you and accompany you.. be safe..
@yanzalong (10151)
All mylotters here will pray for you. We all wish you in a much better health condition.
@et2705 (21)
Have a good rest..... Praying that u have a speedy recovery
@Rainegurl (2158)
Please take it easy and just have a rest. Have your check up as soon as you have someone to go with you. I am praying that it's just nothing. I hope you'll get better soon.
@Adval2013 (438)
Hi. If you really don't feel well, don't delay any longer your need to see a doctor. There are a lot of unknown or unexpected things that could happen everyday. It's a good thing you get to have a choice to receive medication. Listen to what the physician has to tell you to do and be patient with what you're experiencing if the end result is you will get well. I will pray for you. Be strong and get well fast.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I hope you feel fine soon. You really must be needing a lot of rest.
@emily7339 (1339)
Hi gifts, I think you are under stressed again with all the things happening around you all these days. You really needed a good rest and do not exert yourself. You are not in a good state to handle stressful work so take a rest. I hope Adrian gets to you soon!
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Sorry to hear that.. but you cant keep taking all those meds. all the time. Hope you get better soon.
I hope you get well soon, gifts. Just try to relax, lie down while you wait and by no means take a shower while you are alone. Maybe you can wet a towel and place it on your temples. That helps a lot.
@velvet53 (16623)
• Palisade, Colorado
The best thing to do is just lie down and wait until he gets there. Don't do things where you may fall and hurt yourself. Keep us posted on everything.