People not there.

@dfollin (12391)
Today we all gathered for holiday dinner's at my mother's and uncle's house.My daughter and I were the first one's there as usual(even without a car and we walked) and my oldest son, daughter-in-law and two year old granddaughter.Later, of course just in time for dinner, my sister arrives with her adult daughter and the daughter's fiance. My son told me thst he had talked to my youngest son and again they are over at his girl friend late boyfriends sister's house again, just a few miles up the street.And, again they will not be coming by to see us.They only live about twenty minutes away and I rarely see them.Matter of fact the person's house that they were at today only is about A half a mile from my house. He had two daughter's, the oldest is six years old and her mother is my son's ex girlfriend.I get to see her when her mother has her.My other granddaughter is one and her mother is his present girlfriend.Myself and the rest of the family have only seen her about ten times. Do you have anti-social people like this in your family?
In the family circle, it cannot be avoided that some clash with one another, for reasons that are beyond the family's control. Luckily, i am in good terms with my relatives, even if some of them are not really nice. We have one relative who wants more shares than the others in the family lot that is to be sold. Everybody just agreed so that the lot can be sold already and everybody will have their own shares.
@dfollin (12391)
Hi SIMPLYD, I hope you get that straightened out soon.Good luck.
Yes, i am praying for that dfolin!
He will come back when he needs you. He knows momma will always be there. Let him be independent. When things don't work out he will have regrets but he will also have his family waiting with open arms. But hey, my kids are still little. What do I know?
@dfollin (12391)
Hi maxfashioned, Oh whenever they get into a fight or he needs something he calls on me, my mom, his brother or his teenaged sister! It gets old though and we all feel used and hurt.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have a whole bunch of them, they simple put themselves beforee others. This is so sad to hear this. I know a lady I use to work with had this same issues, except the mother wasnt so accepting, they ended up in foster care, and she hasn't seem them since. My family is like this my older sister walks off with her boyfriend (he wont show up for any family functions, but expects my sister to be at his), if he does come it's usually when he gets money. Bpth my brothers go to their wifes, or girlfriends place, and show up when they please. Yet, if they miss dinner they will complain about it, if they show up at all. I just think its a selfish disrespectful. It shows what their priorities are and it's not you. Funny, how the ex's seem to be around more after they split. I know my older brothers ex talks more with our family after they split.
@dawnald (84133)
• Shingle Springs, California
Anti-social? Or too social with other people?