Study on how people make money from online activities

Japan
I have been fascinated by the fact that we can generate money from our online activities. It may be tough, but it is possible. I saw many people discussing here about online money making. I am going to start a study on how people make online money. What is your opinion? Would like to hear your views.
@yahnee (1250)
There are literally thousands of ways to earn online that it seems many people are now starting to realize the power of the internet as a viable source of earnings. I am one of those earning online but the job is not as easy as it seems. One cannot earn earn a fortune online but it can be substantial with the right amount of hard work and determination much like a traditional job. Will be anticipating the results of your study.
• Japan
It is interesting to know from you that there are many ways to earn online though I have tested only a few of them. I want to study more on this subject. Thanks for your valuable comments.
Internet has revolutionize how we earn and there are thousands ways to make money online but one of the most effective is getting referrals and sign ups to what you are promoting you can do this by setting up your blog to showcase what you are offering online and post testimonials and proofs on how well you are doing on your preferred program this is the reason I set up my blog set up service because every one should have one
• Japan
Thanks for your suggestions. I have experienced the power and beauty of blogs to attract visitors in the past. Currently I am not able to update the blogs periodically. I think, blogging is one of the decent ways to earn online money.
There are really different types of income in the net. I also have not yet earned any money but according to research, we can earn in different ways: - affiliate marketing. - free lance jobs. - typing jobs. - research jobs. the list goes on... Whatever we can do as offline it can be done on on-line too. So keep up researching and do let us know too. I am doing too.
• Japan
Thanks for your inputs. I also believe that this is a long process, which will test my patience. I need to devote more time to this. Any input and suggestion will be useful to my study.