I need some ideas now..

key chains - key holders made with juice pouches.
I am trying to make a little of each to send to her. I am running out of ideas. I just made these key holders. I am gong to make about 10 more and move on to coin purses. My back is killing me right now. I am not going to stop right now. the more I do tonight the faster this gets in the mail. I am missing the circle you put the key on. but,that I am sure people will have. that is just one less thing for me to shop for.
@911Ricki (13602)
You can buy those key riings at the hardware store in bulk for cheap. I saw a pack of 10 or 20 for $8.
@velvet53 (16070)
• Palisade, Colorado
I wish I had some ideas for you. Maybe small backpacks for kids.
@Ghajini (776)
That's nice, eco-friendly since you are recycling stuffs to create useful things. Hmm... I don't know what to suggest since you are doing fine, anyway as for coin purses, I really like coin purses. I have native coin purse that is made of coconut shells, well I suggest just make sure the coin purse will be lightweight and durable.