I feel good when the house is clean.

My bags are ready to go - lots of bags I sewed.
I have sewing stuff every where and now it is all put away. all the thread is swept up and pouches put away. I was so tired I took a 3 1/2 hour nap. it made me feel energized. Now,adrain is going to the fabric shop to get me supplies and tape. I am eating some left overs and burning up. if not for that all would be just perfect. I tell you I am feeling great right now. I love all my creations. my wallets are so cute too.
@TLilly12 (1230)
Gifts that is great you have finished, making your bags now all you need, are some customers to buy them from you, I like it when my place is clean to, I just have to go apartment hunting again, to find me a place to move into.
My stuff is going to a store. I am going to be sewing in another few days as well. just not today or tomorrow. thanks. hope you find a place to live.
@Frederick42 (2020)
I too feel good when the house is clean. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Usually, I keep the house very clean. But there are times during which I feel very lazy and I do not do any cleaning. When I clean the house, the tidiness of the house makes me relax.
@pals101 (2011)
Good job my friend, you are getting the hang on it. Keep going for excellence..
Oh, I'm always lots happier when my surroundings are clean and orderly. My problem sometimes is just getting the energy to get it done lol. I'm somewhat in a routine now of thoroughly cleaning one room every day. Sometimes I clutter my bedroom though. It waits for the weekend. I'll take a look at your website and see if I might want something. At least I can have it bookmarked for gift occasions!
@emily7339 (1340)
Hi gifts, I believe you will surely have a sense of GREAT satisfaction for all that you have achieved! I am glad for you, you have make it! So, it is time for you to get some rest after hard work...you deserve that!
I know the feeling I need to find my kitchen table so I can start sewing as well. I went to a quilting workshop class where we can work on any projects that we are currently working on and I am making a quilt. My quilt top is almost done and as soon as it is done I will post it online. I am also hoping to get back into making my jewelry so I can launch my store later on this month. I am busy, but I love it. I am glad that you found a pattern for the wallets and if I find any others I will email them to you. Take care my friend....
@maximax8 (27048)
It is lovely you feel so happy when your house is clean and tidy. Your thread has all been swept up and with the left over fabric I know you will make a creation. You are right to be proud of your creations. I guess your purses, wallets and bags look so sweet.
@scubapro (1058)
• Gifu, Japan
i would like to see your products ,dont you have any blog or site? i should check your page,i envy to the people who can make homemade stuffs. happy mylotting