She is in good spirits.

For me to watch monique limp around in such pain. knowing she has cancer and has no one to help her I must say she is in good spirits. she is often cheerful and with a smile on her face. she loves to take me out to eat even knowing I can't eat as much. she has no problem with me taking my food home. I like that so much and I could really learn a lot from her. She is worried about her son seeing her limp like she is and him feeling sorry for her. She told me how she got a call from her home town in france and told the caller about me. I was happy to know I was on her mind like that.. she really wants to see me make it with this store. she is so proud of all the work I did with the bags too. I am actually very proud of myself. I want people to really see what I can do. I am glad she is not depressed because I would cry for her all the time.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Great you have a friend like that.. you need different people in your life these days.
I am very happy with her as well. I think we will be spending a lot of time together once we finish this big move.
• Mexico
Thats great, its good for you and good for her. How is your mom doing?
I'm glad you have such a great relationship with her. I didn't know she has cancer. I also wish you well with your store. Is this the store in the shoe shop? You mentioned mailing them in another discussion.
it is a store in woodbury commons the outlet mall. Yes,I get my tags to price my bags and then I wil ship them out. then get back to sewing more pouches.
hi gifts I do know she has a wonderful friend in you and that it probably does take her mind off any pain. I am glad she is being a good friend to you too. It is so lovely when we are friends with someone and they like us back and are real friends to us too. I am really proud of you for all the pretty bags you have made and hope she can help you to really sell a ton of them.
@sid556 (31005)
Gifts, It sounds as if you are helping this woman as much as she is helping you.
We do make a great pair she is very helpful business wise and all. She gave me the money for the rent this month in the store.
@sid556 (31005)
I bet it makes her feel good to help you and lord knows, you have helped her a ton. You worked yourself to the bone for her the other day in helping her move. I got tired just reading what that entailed!!
@emily7339 (1339)
Hi Sharon, I am sorry to hear your new friend monique has cancer but glad that she is very positive! So happy that you are her friend and that you both can encourage one another in person! I am also proud for you that you have established your store...and I want to take this opportunity to wish you all the best...and success in your business!
I am glad Monique is speaking so highly of you and that you both get along so well. I think it is great that you help you out and that she helps you out as well. I hope that both of you will get her house clean soon and that she can get settled in her new place soon. I am sure that your store will take off soon.