I am crazy

I wanted my bed moved on a different direction of the room for a while now. I never moved it because adrain liked it the way it is right now. but,you know what I am sitting her up not sleepy and I think I might take this bed down and move my room around the way I would like it. but,then I would need to take my pictures down and bang more holes in the walls. this is a lot of work to do as well. but,I want to see how the room would look with the bed on the other wall.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I would move it and see how you like it. If you really like it then change it and move the pictures. I know its alot of work but you want to be happy in your space. When I moved into my house I had to change colors and I'm constantly changing the rooms around. My husband never knows what he will come home too. I just like to change things at least every 6 months.
My mother used to do that because my dad would say, "What have you done all day." He didn't realize that fixing us a lunch took a lot of time and ironing clothes for all of us took a long time so she moved the furniture around every once in awhile.
I moved it around an I like it better this way. I was glad to know the cable wire was so long it was able to go around the other end of the room.
It's kind of fun to rearrange furniture sometimes. I'd kind of like to do that with my bedroom, too. But it would be a lot of work and I'm not sure everything would fit with where the electrical outlets are and all that. I don't put holes in the walls anymore, I use the picture hanger doodads. The 3M thingys.
I think those won;t hold long so I never tried them.
@carolbee (16241)
If you think it will look better and you are more comfortable moving the bed around, I say go for it. My suggestion would be to take the pictures off the walls and just wait to put them up later if you decide to keep the room the way you want it. Someone told me that ticky tacky tape, not sure of the name, is very good. Don't know if it will hold a picture though. Have fun rearranging your room.
I never heard of that so I could not help you. I know one picture I will not be putting up right now.
Are the holes you already have in the walls going to show? In thinking of getting those hangers that don't put holes in the wall. They show them on TV. They hold good according to the commercial. B doesn't really want us to pound holes in the walls.
I saw those things before on tv too. I was going to get one for a few of my pictures. no the hole is covered by this large mirror.
@emily7339 (1339)
Just do what you like to do, after all it is your room. It is surely some effort to get it done. I also like to change the position of my furnitures if necessary. If otherwise, you will keep thinking about it as if something is still pending, haha!
I moved it and now I can use the phone in my bed. the signal would always drop before.
@Dominique25 (9475)
Yeah I think it is nice to change things around. It at times makes us feel almost as if we are in a different place. If you do decide to change it I hope it is to your liking.
I would do as others have suggested and at least move the furniture. Then if you like it, you can move the pictures. Maybe you would like to get some Command Hooks which are adhesive, and can be easily moved and repositioned.
I would move stuff around and leave the pictures where they are unless they are in the way of the furniture. Give yourself time to decide first. I read from a health book that you should have your bed head facing North. Don't know why but that is the way I have my bed just in case it is really good for me.