Kill Bill Anime Sequences !

I am sure we all remember anime sequences in Kill Bill,i liked them a lot.Those anime sequences were used while depicting O-Ren Ishii's troubled childhood.Did you like these anime sequences in movie or you think that it would have been better without these,also do you like any other movie in which anime sequences were used like that.
@Aja103654 (5658)
Kill bill is by far the only movie I saw with an anime sequence done the same way. I loved it, despite all the violence and the dark themes. I imagined that they would not have been able to let real humans act this, especially with a young child around, because that would be disturbing. Love kill bill and the bloody splashes!!! One of the best action films I've seen so far.
Actually when i was a watching Kill Bill, i never expected that suddenly anime sequences will be shown.It certainly came as a pleasant surprise for me.I agree with you, i didnt find any movie either where anime sequences are presented like this.I hope we see some of it in Kill Bill 3 too.Thanks a lot for your response.
@Aja103654 (5658)
There will be a kill bill 3??? I didn't know that. Is thurman still going to be there? It was a surprise to suddenly see an anime sequence in a rather serious movie. It was one of the creepiest anime sequences I have seen in my entire life.
Yes earlier it was a rumor but as far as i know recently Tarantino confirmed that project will happen.Check out IMDB page of Kill Bill 3.I agree about anime sequences ,the story itself is scary.