I am finished cleaning my meat

I went food shopping and I came home to clean and season all my meat and then bag it up to freeze for cooking later. I am cooking pepper steak tonight and calling adrain to come eat with me. I bought 6 boxes of koolaid jammers for my pouches to make bags. Do you like to clean your meat before you freeze it?
It depends on the type of meat. Usually I don't. I like a little fat left on roasts and such to help it seer it when the time comes to clean it. And most other meat I like to have a little fat on it. It adds to the flavor. Like the pork steaks and such. Yum! Hamburger is about the only other one we get. Chicken we get occasionally but I cut it up as I go.
@emily7339 (1339)
Hi Sharon, I use to buy meat that last only for a week. I always will wash and clean the meat as well as remove all the fats before freeezing them. However, I did not season them. So, I wonder is it good to freeze them without seasoning. I came to know freezing the meat after washing is not good too. As it may cause some germ multiplying in the meat due to the water in the meat. So, I guess I should dry them before freezing in future.