Skinny Cow

@stealthy (8188)
I got some Skinny Cow a while back only because it was free if you bought a certain number of another product which I was going to get anyway because it was on sale and I had coupons. My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate so I got the carton of Skinny Cow that was half the chocolate ice cream sandwich style and half vanilla ice cream sandwich style. For what is such an expensive ice cream if you actually buy, it is really bad. The chocolate was the worst I have ever had in an ice cream. The vanilla wasn't as bad as the chocolate. Both suffered from being very messy to eat. The cookie like outer layer of the sandwich is very sticky and very hard to get off of your fingers(or anything else) if it gets on them. And it is highly likely to get on your fingers and other things because of the they are wrapped and how the plastic tears when you open it. There are few types of ice cream, especially chocolate, that I don't like, but Skinny Cow is one that I will never get again even if it is free.
@barehugs (8986)
I love Blue Bell Ice Cream! Its called Moo-llennium Crunch! A Classic Vanilla Ice Cream with a combination of dark chocolate chunks, creamy caramel chunks, roasted pecan halves, chopped almonds and walnut pieces. Its an Ice cream to die for, but sadly, its made and sold in Texas, and I'm here in Ontario Canada all summer!
@MsTickle (24994)
I'll take two of those thanks. Yummy for my tummy.
@MsTickle (24994)
Gee, that has to be the best critique of anything I have ever read. Well done you stealthy.
@bellis716 (4806)
I happen to like Skinny Cow products, but I have a preference for low fat foods
@ElicBxn (60894)
Their "candy" bars aren't bad. I don't eat things with nuts, but it seems to me that I had a rice crisp or peanut crisp type bar and it was pretty good.
@Raine38 (9193)
You are about the second person to say that Skinny Cow isn't really that good. And to think that I want to try it out one of these days. But after your discussion and my friend's recommendation, I don't think I will.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Im an ice cream freak here. I dont care of the flavor or brand. As long as its ice cream.