He keeps getting on my nerves

He is now talking about I am not home. I just left his house and came home and now he just told me that I a not home. he said,don't call me or come to my house leave me alone we are done. I am tired of this crap. he does not trust me and I told him if he wanted to know I was home he should have walked me home.
He needs to see a psychiatrist. He is always acting out in some kind of way. Why should he care anyway if you are home or not? He was always out drinking and going out with the good ole boys. Who knows what he was REALLY doing when you didn't know where HE was. If he is accusing you of something, it's most likely because he's not so innocent himself. He will be calling you back like an idiot and making it all your fault too. Rest assured of that. I don't know wht you keep putting up with that man. How can you even love someone who obviously doesn't trust you. The best way to show him how stupid he is being is to go on and live a wonderful life on your own. It really bothers me that you accept his treatment of you. Every time you take him back after he has called it quits on you just reinforces the pattern of emotional abuse. You can do so much better than that. If I were you I wouldn't let that man back into my life. I would be single for at least a year to get rid of any emotional baggage before getting with yet another man. I would make sure I am not needy for someone to be with me before hooking up with someone new. Otherwise you invite the same abusive types of people back into your life. I know you probably aren't ready to hear what I've said, but I have to tell you the truth of what is on my mind. I literally hate that you allow yourself to be mistreated. He does one thing good and you seem to forget about all the bad things he does to control you. You are trying to break that cycle, but you are still very vulnerable. You are so used to being controlled that it becomes a way of life. You deserve to give yourself a better life. Take care if YOU Sharon. Let the others take care of themselves.
think about the example you are setting for Kay. You keep going back to Adrian, even when he mistreats you, so how can she learn any better. You both need to be strong and victorious women who know your own worth. You do not have to have a man to survive, you are talented and creative and so willing to help people. Forget him.
I agree with you GG. 100% right!
He will say anything that he thinks will get him back into your bed. He is led by his libido. Every time you go back and forth playing house with this man that mentally abuses you, you show Kay that women are supposed to accept bad treatment from men. I don't expect her to ever break free if abuse when she sees her mother condoning it in her own life. Going back to the same garbage is the same as condoning bad treatment for yourself. You see it for a few days and then he will say whatever he has to to get you to bring him back again and again. I don't expect Kay to break the cycle until she sees you do it. It may take awhile, but I think she pays attention to what you do. Set a good example for her and she might just find a better life for yourself. You can't tell me that this is love. Love isn't supposed to be conniving. Love isn't supposed to run out on you in a fit of rage either. He may not have hit you lately, but you HAVE been emotionally battered by this man.
Sharon it is time to be done with him. It is better to be alone than with a control freak. Yes, there are things you have shared and there are things you like about him, but it sounds as if it is all going kind of one sided now.
The problem started when he went back to his house. now all this is going on because I want to live alone. I tried to tell him it was nothing to do with him.
@alberello (4755)
Well, things are unpleasant. I am very sorry to read these things that are not working on your relationship. But why he is tired of this situation? It is perhaps something happened that should not have happened? First, until not so long ago it seemed that you and him you went perfectly agree, despite some disagreement, but just sometimes! What's going on?
He is upset because he is not here to know if I am home or not at night.
I am proud of you for not letting him control your life. You need to do what is best for you and if he really loves you he will support you. I hope that he comes to his senses and if not that is his problem. Keep standing up for your self.
I am going ot keep doing just this and don;t plan to let anything get in my way.
@sid556 (31003)
I'm pretty headstrong and stubborn. If a guy said that to me...I would not answer my door or my phone. I'd just be done. He'd have to really be persistent to get me to even listen. Like you said...he should of walked you home. He's being a jerk.
He was up and knew I was going home plus he can see me out his bedroom window,I am not falling for his crap.
Sad to hear about this. Trust is very important in life. If we lost it, really hard to regain it. I wonder why he is in this sort without having trust on you?
because he has trust issues from his past relationship.
@emily7339 (1339)
Sometimes it is good to only communicate with one another after one cools down. It is no point to dwell in it with him. Just let it be, and not be bothered by it. And you do not need to be so upset with him as well. It does not do any good to your health.
That is why I did not mention it today at all. I am not going to mention it ever again. he won;t mention it either because he made an azz of himself.
@jenny1015 (13389)
Sometimes, I just think that Adrian would just want you to spend more time with him. But it happens that sometimes, it gets out of control. He loves you, gifts.
He is a spoiled brat and will not get enough of me because we are not living together any longer. and I refuse to leave my house to keep going over to his.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
it's just a bad night for you two. i say go to your neutral corners and come out communicating tomorrow.
He just wants to control me that'a all and it's not happening. he expects me to leave my house to go sleep over his house. that is not happening. I am home alone and that is fine with me.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I have seen and witnessed men who accuse their girlfriends of things like cheating and meanwhile they are the ones cheating or doing other things. I think you both need a break from each other. He is acting like a child. He should have walked you home in the first place. If he really cared he would have walked you home to make sure you got there safe. Men!
@cvodrey (227)
He sounds like a strange one...and mighty possessive. I would stay as far away from that person as I could get if I were you. People like that might just get worse.