I am so scared to tell her.

I feel like I am about to ruin this child's life. I am hurting so bad over this young girl and don;t know what to do. Her mother has been looking for her for days now. she is the one I told you is pregnant. well hs called her mother at 1 am. now her mother wants to know where she is. and I contacted her on facebook to let her know that she needs to talk to her daughter and that her daughter is scared of the father. I also told her that I feel like I am going to ruin her life if I tell what the situation is. I am sitting her crying and my heart hurts because I am thinking about her as if she were my child. I told her mother I don't want to come between her and her child but that I feel she needs help. I know kay wants to talk to her mother as well but,she knows her friend won;t ever speak to her again. I can't even get the words out of my mouth let alone typed across a computer screen. I am not sure how to tell her or if I should tell her. I just know I am in a messed up situation right now. I know how the father is from when kay would sleep over years ago. I would hate to be the cause of that again.
That is a really hard situation but I do think you need to step aside and let that family handle their own problems. The girl did get pregnant and she has to deal with the consequences from her actions. She needs to tell her parents and stop hiding. Eventually it's going to happen anyway... It is just putting more stress on you than you need. You have enough going on in your life. If you care about her, you should tell her to go home and tell her parents. Let them deal with it. If he is abusive to her or something like that then tell her she can stay with you to keep her away from being abused. Other than that, she needs to grow up and let them know what happened. This is not your job to hide her and her mother will not be your friend much longer once she finds out you have been hiding her daughter!
I agree. The girl exposed herself so she could get pregnant. It's her problem to deal with. It's a family issue. It's none of Gift's business, even if the girl did come tell her. In a way this is something for Gifts to dwell on. It seems she has to have some kind of something going on. Just CALM down and let the girl deal with her parents. He hasn't killed her yet, so I doubt he will kill her for getting pregnant.
he girl is not in my house any longer and she has not spoke to kay since she left here.
Whatever the case, it's not your problem to solve. It's the girl's issue. There is no need for you to go looking for something to get upset over.
@MoonGypsy (4615)
you have done the best you can under the circumstances. now, it's time for that family to handle it the rest of the way.
The mother and I talked so now she knows but she told me she already had a feeling what is was because she had asked her daughter is she was pregnant before she took the test. so now everything willcwork itself out.
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
Who is the young girl to you? My best advice is to stay out of this. That young lady was grown enough to lay down and get pregnant..she needs to deal with the consequences and repercussions of her actions. And be very careful...Here in the states you can be charged with interfering if you are helping that young girl hide from her parents.
She is my daughters best friend. I went to school with the girls mother. so we all know each other for years.
• Atlantic City, New Jersey
knowing each other for years sometimes does not matter when you may be sticking your nose in where it does not belong. Tread lightly friend...because this can get very ugly.
Well,he mother knows now and all is well,she will try to get her daughter to come home now.
@winterose (39931)
why did you get involved in the first place, you should have left it well enough alone. Now as parent since the mother knows you know you have to tell her. Otherwise you can be held criminally responsible for aiding and abetting a minor.
@sid556 (31018)
PQ said it all, Sharon. It sounds as if it is all going to work itself out. In the future though you should try to be less involved. I would have advised this girl to at least let her mother know that she was safe but that should have been up to her to do as she is an adult. The only involvement I would have is to listen but beyond that...no. The job of breaking the news to her parents' is on her. If this girl does not want her parents to know she is pregnant or where she is then that is her right. She is an adult.
You have to step out, gifts. You already did all you could by contacting your friend through facebook. Now that her mother knows, she has to decide how to deal with thew problem and how to tell her husband. It`s not your problem.
There's a best way to settle this and only you can determine what it is since you're the one in this situation. I have friends who have impregnated their girlfriends, and they too had trouble telling their parents, but thinking about it, time really does heal everything. The parents will be mad for sure, but they won't stay mad that long since she's their daughter after all.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I'm glad to hear that the mother is going to try and talk with her daughter. It is good for them to talk and work through this together.I'm not sure how young she is but it is good for her mother to be there for her if she is not able to support herself and her child.