My package is gone

I tracked my package ad it was delivered to me yesterday. I just checked my mail box and it was not there. I am now out of money and tags to price my bags. I contacted the seller to find out what address they mailed it to. I am so upset about this. my mail went to this man a few times and he brought it to me. but,I don't know where he lives to go ask him if he got my package or not. he can't use it if he opened it. it is only ribbon and stuff for my bags. what is a poor girl to do now? I don't have a way to price these things. and paper would be so tacky.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Im sure if he got it, he will bring it to you. Maybe if it was delivered you ll get it money. Good luck with that...
I am hoping so because I need to price these things ans get them to the store.
• Mexico
Ive had packages where web sites say delievered and I didnt get them till next day. Lets home same for you there.
same happend to me i bought keyboard and tracked it and found it had been delivared and signed for and i didnt recieve it i think the courier persons had stolen it have to be careful what services you use these is the package big or small what courier service did you use for it
The post office and I am going there monday morning about my package.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I'm sorry for this inconvenience that has happened to you. However, you do not have the opportunity to find out who was delivered your package? However, if you pack that will inevitably lost, you can always wrap your gifts with the special paper for sale at low prices. I still I were you, I would try in every way to track down and get my package to me that was to be shipped.
@sid556 (31006)
This recently happened to me with UPS. According to the tracker, my package got delivered on the day that I called and supposedly the guy left it outside of my apt. which he was not supposed to do. Well, I was at work and when I got home...no package anywhere. I called the company and they were not helpful at all. It was a foreign call center. So I waited and watched for the UPS guy in this area and I chased him down. He had told them that he was going to deliver it but when I wasn't home, he opted to hold on to it and try again. He was actually on his way to my apt with it. Hope this is what happened to you. I know here that the PO has us sign for packages and I have signed for neighbors in the past but only if I know them and know they trust me to do so. The postman should have made a note of dropping it off elsewhere of that is what happened. Hopefully they will be able to help you.
@merylpan (38)
maybe they delivery it to a wrong address, call to ask them what happened.
I hope you get it soon! I have so many things that I won off Listia just never show up, even when the person has used tracking and everything. The post office just told me, it got lost in the mail-that happens. I was like what? How does that just happen? Annoying to say the least!
@Hugsy25 (274)
I really hope everything gets sorted out for you. Its no fun when the post offices lose something that we bought and paid for.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
that sucks when that you didn't get your package. perhaps it's just late getting to you. i know that happened one time to me. the package tracker said it was delivered, but it actually didn't come to my house until the next day.
hi gifts . I used to live in 2450 B and on one side w as 250A and on the other 250C.So I often got the wrong package from the UPS delivery man so I had this huge box for C so I had a hard time lugging it out if my Patio and in to his patio., I knocked on the door and hed the person would be grateful but the fat man in shorts and nothing else waddled to the door. " he growled'well whadyu want?:" I politleyh said"the u ps man delivered this huge box to us at B so I finally g t it here for you thats all.": Then this nice much younger man comes out"oh my miss you should have called m e. thats our new TV. That's way too heavy for you, Thanks so much,".: I heped him get it across the threshold of his door and left. I Hope something like that happened to your package and the person who finds it will bring it back to you .