addwallet one to mlm in the making

I have been invited here by my sponsor to join with the promise that he will pif me and lend me funds so i can invest here after a month of it's launching I am making $2.50 by watching 7 ads daily and i have massive spillover from my matrix which earn me $10 or week or more it;s now my number one invetment program and I'm now doing a lot of compounding after making two withdrawal my goal is to make at least $10 here daily my sponsor is earning $50 here daily ..How about you what's your experience on addwallet?
@mawee79 (404)
I don't know this site but I hope it's not a scam..
more than 60.000 members now and no one screaming they have not gotten their payout the program is three months old and the admins are all legitimate persons who;s been around running investment program for twenty years do check it out I have a team build for this directly from some of the top leaders so getting a referrals is so easy I got 130 referrals and 120 coming from spillover
Hmm... a lot of these, if they aren't a scam when they begin, become one. Do you have to get referrals in order for the program to work? That's my main question because I hate trying to get referrals.