Money In The Internet?

Bulgaria
Guys I try everything to make some bucks online! From PTC and Affiliate to Binary Options. And I just lose money. I didn't gain a cent! I start to think there is no way of making money online. I'm kind of desperate. Can you guys share with me some way that didn't want any investment and generate me some profit? I will really appreciate it! And please, no referral links! I want help, not advertising!
@TeamCholent (2844)
Have you heard of MyLot? Also PaidViewPoint is good, my referrals have made me $100 and I have made myself $55. Btw, how did you lose on options? Do you know a lot about trading?
Dude we got to have a long chat as you are looking in all the wrong places for money and losing a lot while you go at it. PaidViewpoint.com will give you 1 survey every 24 hours, it is legit though.
• Bulgaria
Legit or not this are 0.03 cents per 24 hours. It's just ridiculous.
@CatGods (4599)
The internet is about making money by using YOUR IDEAS, it's about what you know and how you apply what you know. There is no quick or easy fix. Just like a job, you have to work it. And there is always an investment of some kind. It's either going to be your time or your money. I get the feeling that you really don't want to put in the time either, because you want the money now, sorry ain't going to happen.
• Bulgaria
Actually I invested year and a half of my time and 400 dollars of my money (mostly in binary options). I don't think it's easy, and I don't think there is a "quick and easy fix". I just wanted a advice from people with real experience. Actually right now I made between 50 and 100 dollars a mouth only from one site. And the most interesting think is that I didn't invested a penny in this site! Of course I give on this site something else - media content. Would you share, what kind of income you made in the internet? And how?