I am ready to ship out my bags..

I made a lot of bags abut decided to only set 25 items to be sold. I listed everything down on paper for her at the store as well as for myself. I got price tags from staples since my package was sent to the wrong address. I put a note down stairs to someone to return my package to me. I am going to start sewing my second batch next week. I got a few ideas on nice wallets and coin purses. I am going to stick with the small stuff till I see hoe the store goes. plus,on the contract it states she is not responsible for theft or lost items. so,I would hate to spend hours making big bags just to get stolen.
• Islamabad, Pakistan
wow Nice Article its my first comments on mylot . my feelings is happy ;)
That is great that you've gotten a set of bags ready to be sold at the store and I'm sure that you are going to do very well with it because I've seen several of the bags that you've been making and they really are amazing. In addition to the fact that smaller items cost you less to lose in the event of theft, I also think sticking to smaller items is a great idea because of the fact that people are more likely to make impulse type purchases of smaller items than they would be with larger items. I definitely wish you the best of luck with this new endeavor.
I hope it goes over well. Starting small is smart when you don't know how it will sell yet. With Summer coming on I bet a lot of people will be looking for new accessories. Good luck!
@danix1982 (593)
wow, you are very creative person. i hope i could make that also for my future business. goodluck on your business ventures!
@sid556 (31006)
Sounds exciting. Tonite this girl came in the store carrying the cutest bag and I commented on it. She had made it. It was a plaid flannel bag...just adorable and very unique.
That is good that you are starting to sell 25 bags at a time and if things do go well you can always increase the amount later. I am sorry that the tags were sent to the wrong address and hope that you can find out where they went to so you can get them. Where did you order them from? If you have a lot of inventory can you continue to sell them online as well or does your contract say that you can not sell online and in the store. I really wish you the best of luck my friend and know that you will do well. I believe in you.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Sound great , that your bags are ready and you are ready to send them out . I think you are doing the smart thing by working with less since all cost will depend on you if they got stolen .
@jalucia (1435)
Good for you. Sounds like you are embarking on a wonderful business venture. That is always exciting.
@emily7339 (1340)
I am glad for you. May you do well in your business . Continue to be creative as creativity will help you to be more sucessful in your business
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Sounds like a busy gal to me. Hope you make lots of cash. Take care.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wonder how much theft they do get. I know in my store at work they get loads, and my boss can claim it. But your most likely working under the table, being illegal the government would nail you. How did they send the parcel to the wrong address?.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
i am glad that your business is going. hope you make lots of money.
hi gifts I think yu are smart to start that why and I do hope you do just really really well too, I hope that you will just rake in the money like nobodys business.